Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Hmmm well what can i say........ it's a tape measure?.. it's erm......... highly exciting?............ i know it's.............. twirly?..................... yes that's it... it's a twirly tape measure stopped on todays day!................ yep wow i can hear you all say................

NO!......... NO!........................Don't you dare fall asleep!!!............... i shall hunt you down and bat you!..........

Ok so a little honesty............ today was a pants day.......... not a general national pants day i don't mean............ well i don't think it was................... is there such a day????.....

ok there is now because i have created it.............. today the......what day is it?............ ah yeah the 18th February is now officially PANTS day!

Anyway basically what i am trying to say...was i seriously and utterly didn't have a clue but........... not only did i not have a clue.........i could have quite easily not bothered............... that's not good is it!.... :crying:

but i did so yay me!.................. lol

have a good evening all and enjoy the rest of................PANTS DAY!!! X

Day 49/356.........The day before 50!!!!!!! by Cg_girl....Rambling Queen x, on Flickr

Is the 49inches measurement significant to pant size? :eek: Just asking ;)

You are too hard on yourself Trace, this is a simple image but effective all the same, it does look good viewed on black on your flickr.

It has nice simple lines, curves and composition.

Chin up missus, onward and upward because tomorrow is.......bra day :naughty:

Is the 49inches measurement significant to pant size? :eek: Just asking ;)

You are too hard on yourself Trace, this is a simple image but effective all the same, it does look good viewed on black on your flickr.

It has nice simple lines, curves and composition.

Chin up missus, onward and upward because tomorrow is.......bra day :naughty:

Eek......Bra day! woohoo lol!

As for pant size.... ooh yay i like me some nora batty up to the shoulder ones!:puke::puke:

Anyway thank you.. hopefully tomorrow will be back to normal!

I'm having days like those frequently, where I could just as easily not bother, too :(

But this really works!

Trace I love that tape measure - damn there was one on my desk the whole time too :LOL:

Well spotted, composed and thought out, really super shot (y)

Hehehehe bloomin' love your ramblings hun....right onto the shot....

Despite you're ramblings, you've managed to make a mundane tape measure look bloomin' ace...it's well lit, composition spot on, nailed the dof...now what's boring about that me dear???
:D

Oh - Pants Day!

I know what you mean - I had a day like that yesterday and ended up taking a photo of my watch!

I think you've made an ordinary item look interesting, and I like the focus on 49. :clap:

I'm having days like those frequently, where I could just as easily not bother, too :(

But this really works!

Thanks Toni.... It's getting tough isn't it!... i try NOT to think how many days are left lol!........yet at the same time i really don't want to post for posting sake and that makes it tougher with the inspiration!.... don't get me wrong posting every day shots i'm kinda doing but it's making them more interesting!

Trace I love that tape measure - damn there was one on my desk the whole time too :LOL:

Well spotted, composed and thought out, really super shot (y)

Haha now you see Ferj my childishness comes out now and says.... NER NER!!! lol!....

Thank you tho :D

Hehehehe bloomin' love your ramblings hun....right onto the shot....

Despite you're ramblings, you've managed to make a mundane tape measure look bloomin' ace...it's well lit, composition spot on, nailed the dof...now what's boring about that me dear???
:D

Awwww thanks with the ramblings... i kinda like doing them to be honest!.. probably because i seriously don't shut up.. i like to talk lol!....

Oh - Pants Day!

I know what you mean - I had a day like that yesterday and ended up taking a photo of my watch!

I think you've made an ordinary item look interesting, and I like the focus on 49. :clap:

Thank you Lynn.... it is trying to make the mundane interesting isn't it!... especially on days like that!

I really like the tape measure shot. Very original, well done.

Thanks Bob!

I think it's a very original and well thought out idea :clap:

Thank you muchly Sarah!!

Nice shot of a tape measure , great focal point on 49

Thanks Vince!

LOL rambling away there Trace :) Don't beat yourself or your pants up too much, I like it. It's taken well & the lit area is good. At least you had an idea and you took the shot.

Hehe Thanks Sarah!!

Its a great shot and significant for the day ..... 49 NOT pants day :LOL:

Day 50 tomorrow :clap: :D :clap:

I keep having a lot of 'Pants Days' but I just remind myself the warmer weather is just around the corner with some wonderful shots to be taken and that keeps me going :D

So guys woohoo we have made it to day 50!!!.... cake and candles should be had!... well done to you all and for the continued support!

Ok so todays photo........ Music......... I;m not sure if this works... if it comes across like i had it i my head......... but music to me is important... i love it and it gives me that buzz....

Some songs more than others...... this one here.... well to me it is beautiful and very very emotional......and....... well i kinda wanted to do something with it............

I don't know if the link will work everywhere.... but i wil add it and see..... not that i am forcing you to listen but i just wanted a different take on my photo today....................

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mqs7XD0K7I

If it doesn't show then it is.......... Emeli Sande..... Clown

Day 50/356.....Lyrics...... by Cg_girl....Rambling Queen x, on Flickr

Brilliant shot Trace...absolutely love it...and can see that on a wall...my only gripe.....EMELI ***** SANDE!!!!!!

She's been on EVVVVEEERRRYYTTHING since her 95 appearances at the Olympic opening ceremony ;). Rumour has it, her booking agent has been on permanent holiday since Xmas, to give other artists a chance :LOL:

Really like your idea for day 49, and it works brilliantly!

Very nice portrait for today too. Congrats on reaching 50 :) Afraid I have to agree with Simon though. Turns out you can have too much of a good thing...

Just like to echo the comments above Trace, another lovely SP :clap:

Rather a beautiful calming expression you have captured there T .. Well done.

Thank you Kev!

Works for me (y)

Thanks Sarah!

Stunning photo, lovely composition and the lyrics work really well! I'm also a fan of that song! (y)

Thanks Jake it is a lovely song!

Brilliant shot Trace...absolutely love it...and can see that on a wall...my only gripe.....EMELI ***** SANDE!!!!!!

She's been on EVVVVEEERRRYYTTHING since her 95 appearances at the Olympic opening ceremony ;). Rumour has it, her booking agent has been on permanent holiday since Xmas, to give other artists a chance :LOL:

Miserable git!!!.... lol but it's about my song choice so i will let you off lol.... to be honest i hear her on the radio but don't really watch much tv so i'm not really aware!

Really like your idea for day 49, and it works brilliantly!

Very nice portrait for today too. Congrats on reaching 50 :) Afraid I have to agree with Simon though. Turns out you can have too much of a good thing...

Haha thanks Tim!!.... tho i still think you and Simon are wrong! lol
Just beautiful.

Day 50 is a wonderful photo Trace

Thanks Vince!

Really really nice T, great expression and processing to suit.

Thanks Phil!

Just like to echo the comments above Trace, another lovely SP :clap:

Awwww cheers Iain!

Well today is a quick one because i am changing internet provider today.......EEK! so need to connect the box.. i have been promised no loss of internet but .. on the letter it does say uptill midnight...

Anyway i decided to show you these........... disgusting yukky hideous things..... but they look so pretty and colourful!... it's a ploy i tell ya.... to make me look at them and say buy me i'm so lovely and colourful!.... but inside they know just how sick they are!......

The only ones i like are the little pink and blue bobbly ones...........and guess what............

THERE WAS NONE IN THE PACKET!!.... how dare they do this to me.......... no only are they horrible but they don't even appease me by putting a few of them in to warrant it worth buying a packet .... just to take a photo... and now

THEY ARE SITTING IN THE BOWL........... MOCKING ME!.....

So here we go.......... today.... something i hate.............. Liquorice!!!!

Day 51/356....Disgusting!!! by Cg_girl....Rambling Queen x, on Flickr

Previous days is stunning! And I like todays, too. I don't like the sweets but I just love how they look and you've captured them well :D

I think we still have a kilner jar of the stuff left over from the sweetie bar at the wedding :LOL:

Not sure about this one Trace if I am being honest.
I feel it may have benefited from you selecting all the pink sweets and you applying your particular processing to add that softness. Good work on getting your image in early before you lost your t'internet ;)

Blimey, send them to me - I love them and have to venture down to roast on the coast territory to source them at exhorbitant prices :D

I wouldnt be a big fan of the sweets but think you have caught them well, nice colours and good dof.

vince31 said:
Love day 51 Trace , GOOD ENOUGH to eat indeed !

Thanks Vince!!

toadstool said:
Previous days is stunning! And I like todays, too. I don't like the sweets but I just love how they look and you've captured them well :D

Aw thanks Toni!... Glad I'm not alone in not liking them!

kennysarmy said:
Can't stand the stuff either....would nt even buy a packet to take a photo....you brave soul....

Disgusting isn't it!!..... Lol

toadstool said:
I think we still have a kilner jar of the stuff left over from the sweetie bar at the wedding :LOL:

Ewwwww!!! Lol!

kennysarmy said:
Oh...yea....nice SP too :D - missed that....processing is eggsirlant...

A definite "H" - without the off ;)

Haha thanks Jeff!!

whipspeed said:
Ewww, all sorts! Well taken though :)

Thanks Sarah!... They are ewwww!

blakester said:
Not sure about this one Trace if I am being honest.
I feel it may have benefited from you selecting all the pink sweets and you applying your particular processing to add that softness. Good work on getting your image in early before you lost your t'internet ;)

Thanks Iain.... Funny you should say that... All the pink ones was an idea but I backed out last minute thinking no I can't make everything soft and dreamy.....

Sonriendo said:
Blimey, send them to me - I love them and have to venture down to roast on the coast territory to source them at exhorbitant prices :D

You are welcome to the disgusting things lol!!

JakeT1992 said:
I love them! Especially the ones you've got at the front here!
They are the worst jakes!!!

phil_b said:
I wouldnt be a big fan of the sweets but think you have caught them well, nice colours and good dof.

Thanks Phil!!

Back