Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Lol....love the comments on this on your FB too hun, especially the story how liquorice came about...good shot too :)

Hehe thanks hun, yes Berties story was cute, shame he didn't alter the taste tho!:puke:

well the weather best change soon or i am going to explode with fedupness!!....

I wandered the house all day looking and even tho i have this i'm still not really happy with it.... i didn't really pay proper attention to composition etc either... probably because my heart wasn't in it!...

Any way sun.. if you can hear me............FOR GODSAKE SHOW YOUR FACE!!!... don't you realise there are some crazy fools trying to do a 365 here and we need you before we all give up!!!

Day 52/356..... wear me... by Cg_girl....Rambling Queen x, on Flickr

You know what I thought of the SP and lyrics (pinched it and posted it on my wall on FB)
The Allsorts - hate them with a passion (and I dont hate easily :LOL: ) but the shot is great
and like the watch - another product shot

A clean, crisp and sharp image Trace with a subtle splash of colour, whats not to like? I like it but hear what you are saying about the weather.

I hope you're fedupness (great word ;)) clears up soon :D

You know what I thought of the SP and lyrics (pinched it and posted it on my wall on FB)
The Allsorts - hate them with a passion (and I dont hate easily :LOL: ) but the shot is great
and like the watch - another product shot

Thanks Carol and it was a lovely gesture putting that on your wall.... glad i am not alone in the hate for allsorts lol x

A clean, crisp and sharp image Trace with a subtle splash of colour, whats not to like? I like it but hear what you are saying about the weather.

I hope you're fedupness (great word ;)) clears up soon :D

Thank you!....Such great English isn't Iain lol!!!

I've missed some great photos, T! :)

I love the one of Poppy and her friend, they look so natural and happy in front of the camera; the round steps are great and really make me want to see more and where they are overlooking; I like the tape measure - good focus, in line with the topic of the day and lovely composition and works so well in B&W; the SP is just gorgeous, lovely expression, great processing and composition; liquorice allsorts is great and vibrant and very enticing!; I like the watch as well.

Sorry, a little bitty but hoping to get round a few tonight! :)

P.S. It was lovely and sunny in Scotland!! :LOL:

Well T another lovely shot but I certainly support your issues with the weather (I blame the coalition :LOL:) It is freeezin out there at the moment and I need some warmth :cool:

:LOL: A day in your head.................;)

Hehe..... i think you would be scared! lol

I've missed some great photos, T! :)

I love the one of Poppy and her friend, they look so natural and happy in front of the camera; the round steps are great and really make me want to see more and where they are overlooking; I like the tape measure - good focus, in line with the topic of the day and lovely composition and works so well in B&W; the SP is just gorgeous, lovely expression, great processing and composition; liquorice allsorts is great and vibrant and very enticing!; I like the watch as well.

Sorry, a little bitty but hoping to get round a few tonight! :)

P.S. It was lovely and sunny in Scotland!! :LOL:

Awww thanks Sam!... no not bitty at all it's nice of you to stop by and i know it's a nightmare catching up once you've missed a few days!

Although a serious slap is in order for rubbing it in with the bloody weather!:razz::LOL::LOL:

Well T another lovely shot but I certainly support your issues with the weather (I blame the coalition :LOL:) It is freeezin out there at the moment and I need some warmth :cool:

It's Uber arctic isn't it!!

Another lovely shot Trace.....wouldn't look out of place in a product catalogue (y)....know where you're coming from about the crappy weather and wanting to get out more taking shots.

Some cracking photo's again T, your very hard on yourself which can be good in that you're not happy to just post a photo but at the same time sometime you can pick fault where there is not one to be picked, you've done really well since my last visit, keep up the great work :hug2:

Really liking the processing on this one T

Thanks Toni.... hope you are ok!

I do like this, but then I'm a bit of a silver and turquoise kind of girl :)

Me too, well certainly with the silver. i have a serious dislike for gold!.... i got this on holiday in spain a few years ago and fell in love with it.... saying that i fell in love with quite a bit of silver over there... lol

Thats nice T, in a nice kind of way;)

Haha thanks phil!

Another lovely shot Trace.....wouldn't look out of place in a product catalogue (y)....know where you're coming from about the crappy weather and wanting to get out more taking shots.

The weather is driving me nuts lol!.... Thanks Simon!

Some cracking photo's again T, your very hard on yourself which can be good in that you're not happy to just post a photo but at the same time sometime you can pick fault where there is not one to be picked, you've done really well since my last visit, keep up the great work :hug2:

Awww thanks Matt!... i am hard on myself.... i am one that has to like what i post, unless i am posting something new that i need help or advice with... but yes it can be a nightmare because i get really stressy then lol............. i think with shots like this i get more cross because even tho it's turned out ok... i know my heart wasn't in the composition and stuff!

That's a great product shot, nice evenly lit; and a very nice watch to boot!

Awww cheers Tim!

Well shot & processed Trace.
Know what you mean about the bloody weather though :( I'm determined to do an outdoor shoot today, might take my flash guns to get some light though. Need to try out my 24-105 lens as well as I think it's died :(

Thanks Sarah!... it's trying to snow here is it there?.... whats happened to your lens........ a fault or dead from not getting to use it?

I need a serious ass kick in paying more attention lately!

had to crop wrong because there was a strange blue dot i could not get rid off.... must be an alien
i covered the stem... don't ask me why... now it's all i am aware off..... yes i should have re-shot!
Don't really like the flower either lol!...............
possibly a bit dark now on here too!

Laters lovelies x

Day 53/356..... ........ ...... by Cg_girl....Rambling Queen x, on Flickr

Such a complex explanation - why didn't you just say Pah - this one's a filler :D

I like the processing! I also like the vibrant colours on this. Keep scrolling back down and have to say, on balance, I quite like it! :)

Yea T, not sure.

Nor me!!

I like the processing! I also like the vibrant colours on this. Keep scrolling back down and have to say, on balance, I quite like it! :)

Awww thank you!... Half a smile now lol

May work better I think without the black space - it's crying out for some text there as it is....

I don't know!.... I like negative space... I'm a big fan.... Maybe some text would have been cool..... Maybe detracted from the mer shot?!

Not sure about the angle of the flower - but I love the negative space and I love the colours.

There's something about that flower shot that makes it work, certainly colour wise it's nice and vibrant, for me the quirky angle works, agree with Jeff that maybe some text on the right hand side would finish it off beautifully :)

Name calling here but Dismissive Miss :LOL:
Vibrant colours, like the processing and negative space it works for me :)

Iain

Not sure about the angle of the flower - but I love the negative space and I love the colours.

Thank you Lynn!

There's something about that flower shot that makes it work, certainly colour wise it's nice and vibrant, for me the quirky angle works, agree with Jeff that maybe some text on the right hand side would finish it off beautifully :)

Cheers Simon, yeah i think text would have worked well here!

Name calling here but Dismissive Miss :LOL:
Vibrant colours, like the processing and negative space it works for me :)

Iain

Hahaha....Thank you!....
hope your Birthday has been lovely!
Well, I quite like it & don't normally like back of flower shots.

Thanks Sarah.. I'm the opposite i do like the backs! lol

Nice one Trace, it has an abstract watercolour feel about, this would look great as a print or canvas I feel. Iain

Back