Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Awww how lovely - he must adore her - when they're not fighting that is :D Clever rat :clap:

They did a great job on those cakes and you did a great job with capturing that! Love the processing on this :)

Love the cakes, the Rat has done a grand job on those :)

Thanks Sarah!

Awww how lovely - he must adore her - when they're not fighting that is :D Clever rat :clap:

He really does Sarah.. There is such a huge gap between him and my other 2 he doesn't understand they want to be in their rooms or out all the time.... But pops is great with him :)

Can I have one? :D I really love the processing!

Hehe thanks Toni still some left

They did a great job on those cakes and you did a great job with capturing that! Love the processing on this :)

Awww cheers Sam

Your cakes image works well Trace, the processing again suits the subject.

The Rat being able to talk and talk, where does he get that from? ;) :LOL:

Thanks Vince!:D

FAKE SMILE ALERT!.... i hate telling kids to smile for the camera because this is what you get..... or the face pulling of course.... might actually have been better lol

Anyway today's shot originally wasn't planned to be the Rat... it was meant to be the ducks at our duck pond in the village because they are so greedy you can sit there and they will practically sit on your lap and eat from your hand, but i forgot my camera!!!!... i did have mobile but to be honest they were a bit ^%%^.... so decided to go with something else....

Back home he wanted his bedroom changed around and i said i was going to bring my camera up and see what toys i could use but each time i got down on the floor he jumped straight in to the camera view! ( little bugger)... so this ended up being the best one to use lol

Day 62/356.........Rat!!!! by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Bless him :D Can't really tell from this angle, but he's quite like Poppy ¿No?

That is nice T, its one you will look back on and smile about.
The cakes look really nice too:)

Cool guitar, cool cakes, cool portrait! I like them all, especially the composition in the guitar and the boy (I can't call him a rat! He's too cute. Mouse might be more appropriate)

That is nice T, its one you will look back on and smile about.
The cakes look really nice too:)

Aww cheers Phil

Cool guitar, cool cakes, cool portrait! I like them all, especially the composition in the guitar and the boy (I can't call him a rat! He's too cute. Mouse might be more appropriate)

Haha if you witnessed his attitude I think you'd call him more than just rat lol
Thanks Tim!!

Aw, little rat looks so cute! He is lovely! :)
Hehe thanks Sam!

I don't think so, tho i guess everyone can often see it more than we can sometimes, to me he is the spit of his half brother at his dads, in looks and temperament lol

People say mine are alike... I'm like well, they've both got red hair :shrug: :LOL:

Well, you have managed to make it look quite interesting actually :) Looks like a come up and see my etching :D

Yeeeaahhh!!!! T is back...time for a catch up ;)

Day 56 - nice comp, great dof and can see that on a wall in a recording studio.
Day's 57-59 - all 3 the dof spot on and the processing works great with all 3 shots.
Day 60 - lovely lighting and dof on the guitar, really nice shot.
Day 61 - hope there's some of those cakes left ;) and love the processing on them.
Day 62 - lol a lovely cheeky shot :)
Day 63 - trust you to make a bloomin bathroom window look brilliant :)

Back with a vengeance hun (y)

Loving the textures there T.

Thanks Toni!

Cheers Tim

Yeeeaahhh!!!! T is back...time for a catch up ;)

Day 56 - nice comp, great dof and can see that on a wall in a recording studio.
Day's 57-59 - all 3 the dof spot on and the processing works great with all 3 shots.
Day 60 - lovely lighting and dof on the guitar, really nice shot.
Day 61 - hope there's some of those cakes left ;) and love the processing on them.
Day 62 - lol a lovely cheeky shot :)
Day 63 - trust you to make a bloomin bathroom window look brilliant :)

Back with a vengeance hun (y)

Haha thanks Hun!

Nice work on day 63 Trace .......

Thank you Vince

My only be a bathroom window, but you have given it interest, almost looks like a damask material.

Thanks Sarah it's surprising with a little light catching something how it transforms

Today my lil honey monsters my mini blog or snoozy rambles are more for our good friend Carol..... She's not feeling herself at the moment and having a bad few days and hasnt' really felt up to doing much BUT she hasn't given up on the 365 and she will keep taking shots when she cans and hopefully will post soon some maybe in a few days. she is ok tho and hopefully will be back soon!

So these are for Carol we are all here for you hun!... :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:::hug2::hug2:

Day 64/356....A dash of red by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Lovely touch of colour and most excellent DOF :)

Do hope Carol is up and about again soon :hug2:

I love your bathroom window - doesn't look like glass, more some kind of thick textile or tapestry or something....very nice job on it! :)

Todays is lovely as well - great, vibrant colour which stands out so well against the background. (y)

Thanks for the update about Carol - I saw your message on her thread and was checking back to see if she had responded on it at all. Hope she feels much better very soon.

A quick catchup on the last few days from me Trace.
Lovely portrait of your Little Rat, he has a real look of mischief about him, which is very appealling in kids I think. Great to have spirit, don't you think.
Wonderful eye contact too, can't fault it.

Your bathroom window makes a great abstract, as others have said it doesn't look like glass at all. Well seen and captured, thinking outside the box, I like it.

Todays has lovely vibrant colour about it but it doesn't grab me the same.

All round good work Trace.

You definately made a bathroom window look really interesting yesterday T, nice job.
Todays im not so sure about, the rose hip looks a bit isolated or something.

Back