Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

I like that T! With a bit more oof space at the top, it'd be brilliant!

But yeah.. I know exactly how you feel.. I've been feeling that way for the past god knows how long. I'm very surprised I get anything every day :shake:

I like that T! With a bit more oof space at the top, it'd be brilliant!

But yeah.. I know exactly how you feel.. I've been feeling that way for the past god knows how long. I'm very surprised I get anything every day :shake:

Thanks Toni!! Yeah I had to crop real close because I never paid attention to BG lol

The clock in the hand and "delicate" are really cool. Liking those a lot. But going back to a shot I missed AGES ago, day 50. That's a really really nice shot and effect. Really suits what you were going for with the song lyrics.

Thanks Bob and Conor!!:D:D

Today..........

I love this phone and remember spending many if not most nights laid on my parents hallway floor talking half the night with my best mate with one just like this......

I guess it shows my age tho when my children just look at it in bewilderment, i even remember them asking 'how' it could possibly work...lol

Oh and Ps... the dust is an added extra.... it's a new style of processing... 'add dust for that extra special look!'

Day 69/356....Retro... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Hey Trace :wave:
I haven't dropped in for a wee while sorry :(

I like what you've been doing, the watch in the hand is a lovely image with some sentiment behind it.
The rose has your signature processing written all over it, lovely soft, dreamy feel. The beads/necklace name thingy for an image from a day when you weren't inspired still works IMHO. Some days are going to be like that but hey, onward and upward.
I like the vivid colours in the grass image, simple yet effective. Good work missus, (y)

Hey Trace :wave:
I haven't dropped in for a wee while sorry :(

I like what you've been doing, the watch in the hand is a lovely image with some sentiment behind it.
The rose has your signature processing written all over it, lovely soft, dreamy feel. The beads/necklace name thingy for an image from a day when you weren't inspired still works IMHO. Some days are going to be like that but hey, onward and upward.
I like the vivid colours in the grass image, simple yet effective. Good work missus, (y)

No worries Thanks Iain

Cool, I remember a phone like that too - used to chat for ages :) Processing suits the subject well

We had one of those too T, think it was cream though. As you say, the kids of today wouldnt even have a clue how to use it. Nice shot.

Oh yes we had a phone like that too!

And I thought I was the only one with the 'added dust for special effects'... clearly we're at the forefront of a growing trend...

Love the processing on this.

That phone also brings back memories. We had a red one in the living room and I also remember the hassle of having to be out in the hallway for a private call and parents tapping their watches for me to hang up. My kids just nip off to their rooms with their ultra modern gadgets!

(Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII)

lol

A couple of nice shots T! I'm also having the same CBA period. All 3 shots I took at the weekend are mundane and boring. I cant even be bothered to upload them! :LOL:

Cool, I remember a phone like that too - used to chat for ages :) Processing suits the subject well

Thanks sarah..........I would love to get a wall mounted one in the kitchen with a mega long cable so i can still cook and talk lol

We had one of those too T, think it was cream though. As you say, the kids of today wouldnt even have a clue how to use it. Nice shot.

Yep ours back home was cream too!! thanks Phil!

Like it Trace & nice processing. Loving the filter for adding dust to the shot, don't need one here as have real dust :)

Well yes real dust does come into it ALOT lol

Again Trace another cool shot with the comp spot on and the processing suiting the shot and subject too.....excellent shot as usual hun :)

Thanks Sweets

Oh yes we had a phone like that too!

And I thought I was the only one with the 'added dust for special effects'... clearly we're at the forefront of a growing trend...

Love the processing on this.

If anyone doing the 365 DOESN'T have dust i want to know their secret lol!

That phone also brings back memories. We had a red one in the living room and I also remember the hassle of having to be out in the hallway for a private call and parents tapping their watches for me to hang up. My kids just nip off to their rooms with their ultra modern gadgets!

(Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII)

lol

Haha yes we are all addicted to gadgets now lol!!.... Parents tapping their watches.... yep sounds familiar!

A couple of nice shots T! I'm also having the same CBA period. All 3 shots I took at the weekend are mundane and boring. I cant even be bothered to upload them! :LOL:

Thanks Jake.... it seriously is uber pants isn't it!

I love that photo of the phone and it does bring back memories! Especially ones of my Dad picking up the extension and clicking away as a warning that I was taking too long (usually after about a minute and a half!! :puke:). Great composition! :)

Hmmmm well what can i say today except....................*&*^^&*%%$$%%$£$$%$%% to the damn weather!!!!

oh my god how cold!.... woke this morning to sunshine and thought woohoo YES!....but then noticed the damn snowflakes starting to build up too arghhhhhhh...

Anyway it was still bright to start with so after a few jobs i make an effort to get out with the camera.... the only problem was apart from freezing all body parts was...... each time i got out of the car the sun went and snow came.....and real hard blizzards too!... i get in and drive and the sun blue sky and quite nice clouds come back.... this happened 5 times!...... 5 times i tell ya!.....

Not only that...............I GOT LOST!!......and not only did i get lost but i needed 2p not that you really needed to know i need 2p but some people are really inconsiderate!!.... people that make the roads i mean!!...... one section i was driving down ( hoping to find a village familiar) had those stupid red road bumps that make you go......... bumpty bumpty bumpty bumpty and think your car is going to collapse!.............. well let me tell you i think it's mighty unfair they have these when there are people that want to take photographs and are lost and need 2p........... THEY DON'T WANT TO GO BUMPTY BUMPTY BUMPTY BUMP!!!! OK!

So as it happens after all that.... i do finally get home........ less the petrol i put in and NO photograph.......

(ps... no i didn't wet myself either).

So after all that we now have a rose i took into my garden with snow!

but at least i got an adventure!..............NOT!!

Day 70/356......Snow Dust by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

oh and this as an added extra becuase i just loves me some sexy bokeh!... its a reflection of branches in my glass patio table

IMG_8958-Edit by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

An edit because. i can't believe i just wrote that lol!!!

The rose with the snow is lovely. :)

I was reading your post and thinking 'why did she need 2p?' Then I as I was trying to work out what needing money had to do with bumpy roads... I worked it out! lol! :bonk:

I really like both of todays and they are very different from one another, so you should have Day 70 and Day 70A!!!! :LOL::LOL:

I love the rose and those bits of snow in among the petals!

The rose with the snow is lovely. :)

I was reading your post and thinking 'why did she need 2p?' Then I as I was trying to work out what needing money had to do with bumpy roads... I worked it out! lol! :bonk:

Lmao I wondered if anyone would realise what I meant lol!!!

I really like both of todays and they are very different from one another, so you should have Day 70 and Day 70A!!!! :LOL::LOL:

I love the rose and those bits of snow in among the petals!

I should have yes! Lol thanks Hun

:LOL::LOL::LOL:.....loving that rant sweet....didn't half make me chuckle...it was almost Top Gearesque....:LOL:....nice shot of the rose, works really well with the flakes of snow...and pppwwwooarrrhh!!!!! sexy bokeh (wolf whistles) :naughty::naughty:....like that really nice hun.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:.....loving that rant sweet....didn't half make me chuckle...it was almost Top Gearesque....:LOL:....nice shot of the rose, works really well with the flakes of snow...and pppwwwooarrrhh!!!!! sexy bokeh (wolf whistles) :naughty::naughty:....like that really nice hun.

Haha yes they should hire me for the next series lol!........ although sundays part 2 africa show i wouldn't have done well with the bumpy road they had!!:LOL::LOL:
Thanks hun!

I really like the rose shot! :)

Thanks Jake!

Rather like the rose, but the table shot is something very different & very good.
Thanks Sarah!

Back