Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

some absolutely gorgeous shots as per usual Trace :clap:

Ok well a bit of a disaster today as I've badly popped my back, prolapse disc and can barely shuffle anywhere let alone pick up a camera.... So I can't even take a photo let alone edit and upload....
I'm going to have to use a couple of old photos from either Flickr or fb until I'm up and about more! ... But again it won't be tonight unless I can figure out how to upload from my phone...

They won't see this but a big thank you too my eldest 2 for cooking and looking after the rat, I have no family near me and if it wasn't for them I'd be truly stuck xx

Ouch I feel your pain....I had a back injury last year and popped mine at the driving range...I had pain all the way down to my toes from my spine :( still not 100% after a few hundred pounds on osteopath appointments.

Hope you can relax and let it settle down.....

Plenty ice should help...are you lying on an ice pack to treat it?

Ouch I feel your pain....I had a back injury last year and popped mine at the driving range...I had pain all the way down to my toes from my spine :( still not 100% after a few hundred pounds on osteopath appointments.

Hope you can relax and let it settle down.....

Plenty ice should help...are you lying on an ice pack to treat it?

Thanks Hun! It is the worst pain ever... I've had back problems since I was a teenager and have spent the hundreds of pounds too plus endless spinal injections etc so it's very weak....
This time around the pop was so intense I passed out and lost the feeling in my hands... Very scary!
Ice yes and the medicine cabinet lol but also trying to get up regular to stop it seizing up

Oh no Trace! :( That's not good at all! I hope you're on the mend soon!
Get one of the kids to take a photo for you! (y)

Thanks Jake! That's not a bad idea rat could but he might put me to shame lol

Oh you poor thing, Hope it Gets better quickly - hate it when the back goes, and yes Ice, Ice baby :(

Ouch Trace...that doesn't sound good hun :thumbsdown:.....hope you get better soon x.
Thanks Hun! Thank god for TP app to keep me entertained and fb lol x

Ouch poor you Trace, I feel for you as I suffer with my neck & shoulders, but not so bad as you. My hubby did say though that you can just lie in bed & take pictures of your ceiling so you don't miss taking any shots.

Aww thanks Sarah!.... Funny thing is I came so close to doing that too! Lol

Oh no, I hope you're not in tooooo much pain and can get back to normal soon :(

No excuse though; get the arms length sefies out ;) :LOL: :LOL:

How you feeling today T?

Awful I can barely move... Feeling a little sorry for myself lol

Oh no, I hope you're not in tooooo much pain and can get back to normal soon :(

No excuse though; get the arms length sefies out ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Dont make me laugh it hurts lol!
Unbelievable amounts Toni wouldn't wish this on anyone!.. As for selfies urrgh not if you see the mess I'm in lol

hope it feels better soon Trace :) :hug:

Afternoon you gorgeous lot :D:D now as we all know poor T is laid up with a bad back at the moment....kids toy apparently, but I suspect bedroom gymnastics :D:D...

..anyway she's still been able to take her POTD's for her 365, but is unable to upload them at the moment so she's kindly asked me to post them on her behalf...and not to deny a lady in distress I duly obliged.

Here's T's catch up for her 365....

Day 72....Bedroom Ceiling

8558684845_e98f7d26d4_b.jpg

Day 73...errrr....Bedroom Ceiling

Day 74.....hmmm.....Bedroom Ceiling

Firstly well done T for still being able to keep up with the 365 despite a bad back....now for feedback...

Day 72...great shot, processing spot on

Day 73...sorry hun but slightly OOF for me, maybe consider same settings as Day 72 shot :D

Day 74...great use of long exposure in that shot, but a slight adjustment in WB may suit it better, but not as good composition as Day 72.

Anyway there ya go....get better soon :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
OMG!!! That is hilarious Simon I can't stop laughing!!
I'm jealous your ceiling looks better than mine!!

By the way ..... Bedroom gymnastics!... Ha if only lol!!
I may be cheeky and keep these!

Ha! Still exciting tho!

If it was my ceiling there would be and a few remnants of Spider-Man spray web!.... Oops

Perhaps we should have a bedroom ceiling shot day one day - if it's in the summer, I might be able to snag a gecko ;)

Yeah now that'd be cool too see!

I'd be running from our spiders tho not snapping them

Yeah now that'd be cool too see!

I'd be running from our spiders tho not snapping them

Since having cats we don't get so many :( But I generally have a house gecko or two in the summer - aledgedly they eat bugs - so that's cool ;)

Back