Twycross Zoo Meet 26th August

M

Marik

Hello,

Right, Is anyone interessted in a photo meeting at Twycross Zoo on the 26th of august, I'll be going whatever. It's meant to be a nice zoo, with lots of animals, so lots of photo oppurtunities.

Admission to the Zoo is £8.50 for Adults (which includes me!)

the Zoo is open from 10am until 5:30, So it's a nice long day, So we could make a day of it or something, get lunch there etc.

This is there website http://www.twycrosszoo.com/home.htm if you want to find out some details.

For those who are interessted in coming, put your name down and we can arrange details like, where we will be meeting, mobile numbers etc.. nearer the time?

Dan

Me and Jan are up for this.

Edit...

Jan and I are up for this. :D

ooh, I see :p

I've never arranged one of these things before, so you might need to help if we get some people who are interessted :)

It shouldn't be any problem at all. Nowt to arrange really. There's no doubt a car park there where we'll all meet up. We'll exchange moby numbers a bit closer to the day for anyone who gets lost etc. :)

I'd come but i was there the other week :)

IanC_UK said:
you mean they dont already ? ;) :help:

well when i first got there i thought they were relatives meeting me there

shucks, i was going to go to this, but just checked the calender and its a saturday, i work weekends now, shoot..

IanC_UK said:
all weekend ? or just saturdays ? Thats a shame anyway Boon would have been nice to meet you !

all weekends ian, so does the wife, my days off are tuesday and thursday, so if anyone decides to go anywhere on them days, i just may go. Would have been nice to meet you also.

Am due to start my new job in August, so it all depends whether I'm working that weekend or not. Would be nice to meet a few peeps from here :)

There are a lot of photo opportunities there. Sadly a lot of shots are going to be through fences or dirty perspex.

It is a nice big park though with plenty of car parking. They run gift aid so as long as you pay your tax, they can claim it back so its good that the government pay them that for the conservation of the animals.

Lots of places to stop and get a drink/take a rest.

All in all a very good day out. If my parents have the kids, Katy and myself will come along.

Right So, we have;

Myself
CT + Jan
IanC

Possible Minimeeze
Possible Double Agent and Katy

I wont know until about two weeks before the day, as I may have to work.

I may also be up for this (y)

Need to check things with my wife, as its her birthday on the 23rd. :p

Sue and I are coming. I know Marik from the trickery forums we both frequent.

We've got membership to Chester Zoo which gives us free entry to some of the other zoos in the UK and Twycross is one of them :)

I think we'll both feel a bit out of our depth though, looking at some of your galleries :)

\o/

hiya Matt, so will I tbh, these guys/gals are pretty damn good, lots to be learnt I feel :)

looking forward to it, not sure my photos will be up to the quality of everyone elses there, most of my stuff is done on auto as i still dont know what i am doing. but should be a nice day out

sue said:
looking forward to it, not sure my photos will be up to the quality of everyone elses there, most of my stuff is done on auto as i still dont know what i am doing. but should be a nice day out

Dont worry about it, if we can we will help anybody that wants it, to get better pics on the day ! :) As long as its not a solar eclipse or chucking it down obviously ! ;) I cant pretend to be an expert, but will help as much as i can :)

I would have liked to have gone but its too far for me, just looked on trains, its £65 on train and the earliest train is 8.00 am and it dont get there till 1pm.. never mind, next time maybe :)

Just what we want \o/

I'm gonna need help to!, Don't forget me :(

Back