Twycross Zoo Meet 26th August

Karamac said:
I would have liked to have gone but its too far for me, just looked on trains, its £65 on train and the earliest train is 8.00 am and it dont get there till 1pm.. never mind, next time maybe :)

Is a shame Karen, none of our other members coming down that could offer a lift ?

It wont be the last event we plan, i believe we still have a seaside resort thing to sort out too, and its my fault its not been done yet ! :help::thumbsdown::bang::bonk:

Maybe I want to be bitten, by certain members of the forums ;) :x

IanC_UK said:
Is a shame Karen, none of our other members coming down that could offer a lift ?

It wont be the last event we plan, i believe we still have a seaside resort thing to sort out too, and its my fault its not been done yet ! :help::thumbsdown::bang::bonk:

I dont know anyone, and its a bit risky for me to get in a car with someone I dont know!. They might pinch my camera :LOL:

Osrry Matt, I just.. I dunno it's just a feeling.

ooh seasides are fun :D

Although I don't know anyone, I might pop along to this. I live 9 miles away from Twycross Zoo :)

Seems silly not to if its only 9 miles. Think we're about 110 away. Something like an hour and 50 minutes drive.

DOH! That's the same weekend BSB are at Cadwell Park my local track, otherwise i would have loved to join you all .. and steal tips & techniques. :)

neonpollen said:
DOH! That's the same weekend BSB are at Cadwell Park my local track, otherwise i would have loved to join you all .. and steal tips & techniques. :)
Yup.
I might make the Twycross meet, it depends which day I plan to goto the BSB at Cadwell.

Just realised how close this place is to me, small world. I'll put the feelers out and let you know, possible yes from me!!:)

\o/

Looks like it should be quite a nice turn out then, good stuff :)

:O Another forum!!! Where did I put that banhammer :D (j/k)

I might be able to make it, though it's quite far (80miles), so we'll have to see if you're all worth it :p

Marcel said:
:O Another forum!!! Where did I put that banhammer :D (j/k)
I'm loving your sig Marcel (y)

What, all my quality L gear :D I've got some L Pecpads here too.

Or the quote....can't remember where I took it from now, but its one of those lines that I think rings so true.

just looked at the pictures on the link to the other trip, hmmm hope i can match some of those shots, looking forward to it, and see the photos everyone has taken afterward, thats when i can compare my efforts and see what i could have acieved.

minimeeze said:
I won't be able to make it - I'm working :(

:( Want me to have a word with your boss? I can be very persuasive you know :D

meshotgunrg7.jpg

:D

It is at the end of weeks holiday I have booked so I will be there, and matt doesnt work weekends so thats ok.

Is this still open?

My wife and I (and baby Hannah of course) may well be up for joining you for a day out if that's ok?

Marcel said:
:( Want me to have a word with your boss? I can be very persuasive you know :D

meshotgunrg7.jpg

:D

With that in hand I guess so, my goodness! :LOL:

Is that really you Marcel???, cos of all the pics I've seen of you, you look different in every one! :thinking:

jewel

For me it is 92.7 miles and according to tomtom it should take 1hr 38 mins.

smaller groups! what is the meaning of this! I was hoping to to terrorise the whole park by walking around 10 a breast ;(

Back