Updating your Film Gear Thread

you have a serious problem steve ( not saying its a bad one though )

im just trying to put my green eyed monster away .:D

My F5 and 50E

f5-2-copy.jpg

Ooo ma gawd, this Tair 11a is beau.

I'll post some bokeh good or bad when I get through 36 frames, sometime around August 2018..:LOL:

iw7t6t.jpg

5d8myh.jpg

on a Spotty
71r23n.jpg

Someone on here may find this camera familiar (Hi Chris :LOL:) - though i've just sourced a lens to go with it...

A few recent aquisitions :)

Minolta XG9 with 50mm f/1.7 lens
3858882117_d98310ee4c_o.jpg

3858882285_03295cd891_o.jpg

Contax G2 with 45mm f/2 lens
3858882625_03f553ec7f_o.jpg

3858882431_d9d6a7f673_o.jpg

Canonet with 45mm f/1.9 lens
3858882755_19f7c46bae_o.jpg

3858882885_077fbfa6f7_o.jpg

Yep, Jox dug em up...lol

anyway, I moved, got a spare room >>>darkroom....and somewhere to put all my *****, so while I'm finding everything a new home I thought I'd update with all my crap

:shake:

I just never realised, I mean anyone who's acquired more than a couple of cameras will now know, that on the table is nothin, the other junk, flashes, filters, brollys, stands, tripods, lightboxes, meters... in the other 20 boxes that goes with it is the real killer, haven't even touched on processing stuffs, I'm gonna have to lose some digi and 35mm cos its just ridiculous.

33oo64i.jpg

Triggers, flashes, batteries, chemical bottles and developing tanks really take up vast amounts of space.

That said, the Mamiya 6 - I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it, only cost prohibited me from going down that route.

Is it Joxby's thread necromancy day today? (y)

Not a bad lot of kit there Joxby, shame it's nearly all Nikon or square format :puke:

That said, the Mamiya 6 - I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it, only cost prohibited me from going down that route.

It'd be the very last thing I'd get rid of, even with its limitations.
I bought it all over a period of time, it was too expensive to buy the full kit all at once, the 150 was only £80....bargain, but the 50 was diabolical...:cool:

Is it Joxby's thread necromancy day today? (y)

Not a bad lot of kit there Joxby, shame it's nearly all Nikon or square format :puke:

been digging graves...lol

square > oblong

Nikon > Canon

:shrug: its the law...:LOL:

robhooley167 said:
Not a bad lot of kit there Joxby, shame it's nearly all Nikon or square format

Rob, you accidentally spelt "luckily" as "shame" (don't worry, it's a common typo).

Back