Urbexers on TP?

I think the fact that you were banned from every UE forum in the country within days of joining says more about you than the forums. Joining and then slagging off everyone elses photo's isn't really going to get a friendly response is it? You've explored about two places and now your the world spokesman for UE:clap::LOL:

I agree with him actually. I've stopped using public urbex forums because most people that frequent them are intent on only one thing... stealing things.

I agree with him actually. I've stopped using public urbex forums because most people that frequent them are intent on only one thing... stealing things.

I have heard this too... one forum in particular (won't say which). My problem with them in general is the complete sense of humour bypass. Long story short, I was banned from UEF because I posted a picture of 35mm film in a thread about rating the last film you watched. Hardly a crime, I was just having a bit of a laugh but they didn't like it at all. I then received a rather rude PM from a moderator and when I inquired as to why it was such a problem (I wasn't even being nasty...) I was met with a straight up ban. Pretty sure if I'd have done that here it would have been ignored or folk would have gone along with it. Not to mention on UEF they would constantly edit my signature with no notice or explanation as to why (so I didn't do it again) - and it was basically the same as below, again, nothing wrong that I can see. It's a sad world we live in when a sense of humour gets you expelled from a community :cautious:

Yes I have been banned from another urbex forum as well and that was pretty much brought on myself due to me being a little blunt about photos that were so bad you couldn't even tell what it was. The other urbex forums I have either not bothered with or left of my own accord.

I think the fact that you were banned from every UE forum in the country within days of joining says more about you than the forums. Joining and then slagging off everyone elses photo's isn't really going to get a friendly response is it? You've explored about two places and now your the world spokesman for UE:clap::LOL:

World spokesman for UE? That's ambitious, but I don't know where it came from :LOL:

Also, one final thing - if UE forums aren't (surreptitiously or not) centred around photography then it doesn't explain why a lot of them will instabin reports with crap quality (or even average snapper-type) photos.

Back