weekly ViciC's 52 for 2015 - Week 0 Patterns added

Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I'm still wondering what on earth I've done signing up for this madness...

This is my first attempt at anything like this and I'll be honest, I'm terrified lol. I'm not at all confident that I'll be able to comment on other peoples pictures with anything worthwhile or proper feedback, but that's sort of partly what I aim to get out of this... Learning both sides of the story if you know what I mean.

Here we go...!!

Ahhhhh you will enjoy it... most of the time :D

Join in as much as you can, look at others entries and comment again if you can, don't be afraid to just say 'Nice Picture' and it's this interaction and feedback this promotes that will help your photography - Good luck Vici (y)

Good luck Vici !!!

And don't worry, they're a lovely friendly bunch in here . . . totally insane . . . but lovely and friendly :LOL:

Seriously, you'll enjoy it.
You'll make some good friends, learn a lot and have fun along the way (OK there may be the occasional week where you're ready to pull your hair out, but that's all part of the learning)

Hi Vici & welcome to the madhouse......Posiviews not wrong...lots of hair tearing but lots of laugh as well :wave:

Oops, forgot to add some behind the shot blurb lol.

We went out to the Jaffa Christmas Stages Rally on Sunday last week and they have these large areas of old tyres in one part, used to create Chicanes in the course. We were on our way past this one and I thought the sun had just dropped to the right level to create patterns in the patterns if you know what I mean, not just the ones cut into the tyres, but the pattern of tops of the tyres and the patterns of the shadows of the tops of the tyres... Hopefully not too much thougho_O

I like the fact that there are patterns cut into the tyres, patterns formed by the shadows and patterns in the way that the tyres are stacked. Hit the nail on the head on multiple levels :)

Like it. Has an abstract feel to it. I like to lean of the tyres and the shadows from the tyres.

There isn't much colour there and I think it would make a belting high contrast B&W.

Cheers.

ah, now my hubby suggested B&W and I'd forgotten to give it a try :whistle: something like this maybe...?

VMC_1752-2 by Vici M-C, on Flickr

just converted to Monochrome and set the contrast to 50 in Lightroom

Super opening image good luck with the 52 this year

Back