weekly viv1969 (Ruth) 52 Challenge - SPIRAL Added

Hi Ruth,

Mouth - now this is weird, but very clever :) fantastic processing, well on theme, but I may just have nightmares tonight :D

Thanks Lorraine, ....Weird will do me!

Hey Ruth
Mouth: LOVE IT! It really grabs your attention - freaky and fabulous:ROFLMAO:

Thanks Ferg.....Freaky n fabulous'll do for me too!! :)

Just checked out your thread. All very inspirational stuff I must say. I especially like your take on COMPANIONS, kind of 'lifelong companions' with a twist!

Just checked out your thread. All very inspirational stuff I must say. I especially like your take on COMPANIONS, kind of 'lifelong companions' with a twist!

Thank you Bob! :)

I love your mouth shot, really well done, the lines on the hand make it look stretched as it would be if it was real, can't stop looking at it :)

I love your mouth shot, really well done, the lines on the hand make it look stretched as it would be if it was real, can't stop looking at it :)

Cheers :)
I was pleased with the lines too.

LOL Eggcellent (y)

Hi, love the eggs, very amusing nice expressions on the eggs too, thinking of anyone in particular when stoving his head in :LOL:

Crowd, that's an eggciting submission :coat:

Another great submission. The WB looks a little off but the crop works well, nice detail and it reminds me of Cuckoos when they push other birds out of nests.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi Ruth, sorry I've not made it here before now.

There are some superb images in your 52.

I love fragile. As a fan of SC I don't usually like really bold colours like red bought back in all it's glory, but it really works in this shot.

Bliss, I know how that bear feels!

Relax, simple and beautiful.

Vertical, lovely colours and stand out perfectly against the black background.

Crowd: Did he jump or was he pushed? Good shot.

Ah the old joke about two eggs in boiling water. Something like one says to the other "Cripes, it's hot in here..." The other says "wait 'till you get out, they bash your head in."

I like it. Simple, fun and imaginative.

Hi, love the eggs, very amusing nice expressions on the eggs too, thinking of anyone in particular when stoving his head in :LOL:

Cheers Al....and yes ;)

"Crowd", very good take on the theme Ruth, nice shot.

Phil

Thanks Phil (y)

Crowd, that's an eggciting submission :coat:

Another great submission. The WB looks a little off but the crop works well, nice detail and it reminds me of Cuckoos when they push other birds out of nests.

Cheers.

I think you're right about the WB...I might give it a tweak. Thanks :)

Hi Ruth, sorry I've not made it here before now.

There are some superb images in your 52.

I love fragile. As a fan of SC I don't usually like really bold colours like red bought back in all it's glory, but it really works in this shot.

Bliss, I know how that bear feels!

Relax, simple and beautiful.

Vertical, lovely colours and stand out perfectly against the black background.

Hi Marsha...thanks for taking the time to check out the pictures and comment. I really appreciate it :)

I tthink he jumped Martin.
Possibly a Man City fan :LOL:

Ah the old joke about two eggs in boiling water. Something like one says to the other "Cripes, it's hot in here..." The other says "wait 'till you get out, they bash your head in."

I like it. Simple, fun and imaginative.

Thanks Ian :)

HiRuth

Mouth - I just love that, the expressions on those eggs are priceless! Did he fall or was he pushed? ;)

Pushed ...

all in the name of art ...

Brilliant stuff Ruth ...

Thanks

HiRuth

Mouth - I just love that, the expressions on those eggs are priceless! Did he fall or was he pushed? ;)

Thanks Lorraine....though the eggs are for Crowd ;)
But he was definitely pushed!

Pushed ...

all in the name of art ...

Brilliant stuff Ruth ...

Thanks

Thanks David...and of course! :)

If it makes me smile its a good picture :)

Relax - I was going to do something similar and then Sarah spotted this :-( Anyway this is a cracking shot. Without reading through the comments I wonder if some would want to see the whole cup and saucer. I for one don’t as the partial shot is its strength. The blurred out background and even the label work together really well. I like it.

Vertical - This reminds me I’ve got a load of smoke shots to process somewhere that I haven’t transferred to my Macbook yet. They’re great fun aren’t they? The addition of a few colours is a nice addition

Mouth - Great idea and execution. Even the skin folds on the palm seem to make the mouth fit nicely. I’m not sure if the background has added in post but the use of bricks and the perspective of them is good.

Crowd - It’s one of those shots that makes you smile. It feels a little tight on the sides but other than that I think the execution is good and a thumbs up for all the different faces.

Relax - I was going to do something similar and then Sarah spotted this :-( Anyway this is a cracking shot. Without reading through the comments I wonder if some would want to see the whole cup and saucer. I for one don’t as the partial shot is its strength. The blurred out background and even the label work together really well. I like it.

Vertical - This reminds me I’ve got a load of smoke shots to process somewhere that I haven’t transferred to my Macbook yet. They’re great fun aren’t they? The addition of a few colours is a nice addition

Mouth - Great idea and execution. Even the skin folds on the palm seem to make the mouth fit nicely. I’m not sure if the background has added in post but the use of bricks and the perspective of them is good.

Crowd - It’s one of those shots that makes you smile. It feels a little tight on the sides but other than that I think the execution is good and a thumbs up for all the different faces.

Peter Thanks for taking the time to comment on them all!
The wall is real....it holds my garage up so no pp there. :)

Crowd - that's a fantastic fun take on the theme great work Ruth.

Thanks Mandy.
Gotta say this is my first photo challenge and I'm having a great deal of fun with it :)

Hi Viv

Mouth....OMG :jawdrop::jawdrop: that is seriously freaky but kinda works.....in a weird spaced out freaky way :D

Crowd......good fun image, well light barring a couple of shiny bits & you must have some patience drawing all those different expressions (y)

Hi Viv

Mouth....OMG :jawdrop::jawdrop: that is seriously freaky but kinda works.....in a weird spaced out freaky way :D

Crowd......good fun image, well light barring a couple of shiny bits & you must have some patience drawing all those different expressions (y)

Thanks Lynne
Still having a chuckle every time I need eggs :LOL:

That's great, just a pleasure to look at. There are a couple of light spots on the marker pen here and there, but it doesn't really hurt.

That's great, just a pleasure to look at. There are a couple of light spots on the marker pen here and there, but it doesn't really hurt.

Thanks Nick :)

Total placeholder this week.
Before long I won't have to rush it over the weekend because the evenings will be light, but for now....A shoehorn...CLOSE

CLOSE UP
by viv1969 on Talk Photography

Arty Farty Added for CLOSE UP

To add context it's a miniature daffodil.
The flower is less than an inch across.

DAFF
by viv1969 on Talk Photography

Last edited:
There's knot a lot wrong with that Ruth. ( :D )
Its close, sharp and textured (y)

There's knot a lot wrong with that Ruth. ( :D )
Its close, sharp and textured (y)

Thanks Chris.
It's really not something I'm happy with.
I tried an arty farty shot too and was torn between which holder to place in the thread lol.

Back