WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Any more?

The fact that these wood stains don't cover half of what it says on the tin :(

Flipping halogen bulbs, pile of sh!te

Thought they were supposed to last longer than the old filament type

Seized adjuster on rear suspension stopping me from changing the wishbone, grrr!

Lunatic bus driver

Arrived at stop late, then proceeded to drive like a lunatic going very fast over speed bumps causing people to hold on for dear life, went through a red light, also did not know his route and had to keep asking the passengers, finally ended up at my destination half an hour later than I should have been.

Sounds pretty usual for Stagecoach, although down here they just don't care about being late.

Fed up with my neighbor!

Have been onto the housing association and have started the process of getting moved.

Fed up with my neighbor!

Have been onto the housing association and have started the process of getting moved.

Nothing worse than bad neighbours, my one neighbour is never there but his 17yr old daughter and brother is. When I first moved in there were empty cider cans in my back garden which has obviously been thrown from their bedroom window.
As I cleaned them up I noticed they were in the bedroom and remarked loudly to the missus about picking up the cans.
Few months later I had stored my BBQ up against my wall and noticed little holes in the cover... wondered what they were when suddenly the lad threw his cigarette stub out the window and into my garden!!!
I shouted him and he gingerly put his head out the window - to which I remarked that the next time he did that would be his last.
Ever since they have been nice and polite towards me;)

Turns out I forgot to close the car windows last night, guess who's getting a wet arse on the journey to work!

The lady who delivered my Just Eat order

She hands me my curry and then say's that will be £18

I explain that I already paid the £17 it actually costs

Not according to my receipt she say's

Back and forth we go and I say to her just call the takeaway and get them to confirm, I haven't got my mobile with me she say's

Sod this, so I shut the door and head off to eat my curry

There were a couple of knocks on the door but she eventually drove off and hasn't come back yet

'kin instructions on assembling the BBQ. `Typical assembly time 1 hour`

Well over 2 hrs!!!! :(
(probably nearer 2.5 with unpacking & sorting)

I'm knackered now. :sleep:

"Phillips screwdriver and McLaren pit team required."

Haha :LOL:

Any bits missing?

No, there weren't actually. In fact screwdriver & spanner was included and instructions fairly clear & easy to follow (for a change) Even the parts were blister-packed & individually labelled :wideyed:
It was really just the time it took when I wasn't expecting it.

All done though now & just need the Summer to return. :cool:

Almost had an accident. Was at a T-junction (side road), waiting to turn right on to main road. I see two cars coming from the right and the first is indicating to turn left. The second car is far away enough that i will easily make the turn. First car starts slowing down to turn. Double check all around and pull out....

.... and almost drive into a learner motorcyclist who was hidden by the first car and proceeded to overtake it at the junction. I didn't see the motorcyclist because he was hidden by the first car. Luckily I braked and he swerved enough that we avoided a collision.

So Amazon prime let me down. :(

Ordered 2 SD cards that were supposed to arrive today, they were being sent via Royal Mail Tracked.

Checked the tracking number, not showing up on Royal Mail, give them a call to check and it is not in there "system"

Check with Amazon and this is what I am now greeted by: Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility

Yes. Amazon are capable of very fast and reliable deliveries. But still they screw up, large time, occasionally.

I often choose an Amazon item, based on a quick delivery possibility. If it arrives too late, I would have ordered a different item!

Last edited:
Bit Annoyed with MPB

I purchased a D7000 from them yesterday that was described as "Like New" and with a shutter count of just 2,464

When I got the camera today you can imagine my upset to discover that the shutter count is almost 4 times as high at 9,388

I have sent them off an email to moan

Bit Annoyed with MPB
There was a thread on here recently along the same lines.
IIRC, they *sent the wrong item*
But also, IIRC there was a positive out come.
Hope it works out for you Keith :)

There was a thread on here recently along the same lines.
IIRC, they *sent the wrong item*
But also, IIRC there was a positive out come.
Hope it works out for you Keith :)

I remember seeing that thread as well.

I have sent them a contact form on there website and a separate email but with no response as of yet.

Everything matches, SKU numbers and serial numbers, the only thing that doesn't match is the shutter count

3 days and 10 emails later and Amazon admit they have lost the SD cards I ordered and haven't got a clue where they are

So refund issued

Arrrrgggghhhh!! :mad:

Heading off for a 2 day conference at 06:45 only to discover when attempting to iron my trousers and shirt that my bloody iron is broken!

Well that is 3 things that have gone wrong in 3 days, 1st the camera issue, 2nd the SD card issue and now the iron, so it should be good luck from here on in..... shouldn't it??

Last edited:
So in a flat with finite space just how can I lose a tripod????

It is obvious, isn't it............it is in the safe place with all the other stuff you have mislaid but cannot recall just where they 'safe place' is ;)

PS I have one of those safe places but it must be full by now :LOL:

The dozy woman who used my van as her brakes today!!!!
I was stationary waiting for the car in front to turn right - wham straight into me. She got out all dazed and then a friend of hers was passing and tried to say it was my fault:thinking:
Anyway got her details and came home. Now my neck is stiffening up. So now have the hassle of getting van sorted out.:mad:

SO MANY FLIES!
I can't get away from them in the office. I've killed at least 5 already and it now seems like there are more!
5 Flies?
You want to try working in a waste recycling area, wearing top to toe florescent yellow in this heat ...

5 flies per square inch (y)

Air freshener and a lighter has a fast knockdown.
Just don't let your manager see you...

That moment when you have eaten most of your burger, pick up the last bit, and notice the mold on the bottom of the burger bun :eek:
sick.gif

Last edited:
That moment when you have eaten most of your burger, pick up the last bit, and notice the mold on the bottom of the burger bun :eek:
sick.gif
It could be worse, you could have found half a maggot in it :D

Back