WAMT....what annoyed me today!

I find Diclofenac ineffective.
Still munching Tramadol.

Should be set by now
24 hours later and its quit raining, at least it won't dry out too quick and crack under the blazing sun :D

My money's on Naproxen.

Not here, can't take it, I have a reaction, but that said since I did a few serious injuries and was on paracetomal and ibruprofen I can't take
take paracetomal now either :(
Just thankful I am pain free atm :D

Getting "Super glue" on my fingers and subsequently dropping everything I pick up ..
Not so super are you now glue? Huh?

Getting "Super glue" on my fingers and subsequently dropping everything I pick up ..
Was it your aim to stick everything to your fingers then?

That's one way of getting out of the washing up duties ;)

What p***** me off today, trying to take photos and some stupid lads about 18-20 throwing stones at the singers I was taking photos of, 20 yrs ago I would of ripped their heads off, today I was polite and asked them if they were dumb, I wont say what happened next but they were very lucky the 6ft 4 manager came out to tell them to clear off.

Last edited:
What annoyed me today, was a bit worse for wear last night and spilt my curry down polo shirt and jeans. Woke this morning put in washing machine - comes out the washing machine and stains still there!!! Washed them again and it's came out of jeans but not my polo shirt. So applied vanish and washing up liquid to said stain, in washing machine again. Still got stain after 3 washes!!!! Grrrr

Driving into London. A group of motorcyclists join the dual carriageway (3-lanes, 70mph). One of them starts doing wheelies. Then jumps onto the seat and no hands on handlebars. The pulls back on handlebars to do wheelies whilst squatting on the seat.

I wouldn't mind if it was a cheap polo shirt but it cost £95!!!

:eek:

One of our nephews (in his 20's) pays that sort of money for his too & after 1 wearing he takes them into a local shop & pays a good few £ to get them cleaned & pressed! :wacky:

I wouldn't mind if it was a cheap polo shirt but it cost £95!!!

I don't know if Sunlight soap - it's a South African product - is available in the UK, but try this if you can get it. Pick a sunny day, wet the bar of soap and smear it over the stain. Let it dry in full sun and leave it there for a few hours. Wash the shirt the way you normally do. The stain should be gone, but repeat if necessary.

What annoyed me today, was a bit worse for wear last night and spilt my curry down polo shirt and jeans. Woke this morning put in washing machine - comes out the washing machine and stains still there!!! Washed them again and it's came out of jeans but not my polo shirt. So applied vanish and washing up liquid to said stain, in washing machine again. Still got stain after 3 washes!!!! Grrrr
You'll probaby find that washing it on warm/hot has set the stain. Best bet is to blot off excess curry asap then get cold water on it. Easier said then done when 3 sheets to the wind I'll admit.

You'll probaby find that washing it on warm/hot has set the stain. Best bet is to blot off excess curry asap then get cold water on it. Easier said then done when 3 sheets to the wind I'll admit.

Yup, I find immediate treatment with Vanish and cold water prior to the washing machine deals with most stains. Once washed in hot water, it's a lot harder to shift anything.

I had been out drinking for 7 hours, I'm amaze myself sometimes that I get home :LOL:

I had been out drinking for 7 hours, I'm amaze myself sometimes that I get home :LOL:
I know what happens sometimes, as I have had similar experience. I go out with friends and have a lovely curry with popadoms with all the sauces. And have a great time with lots of beer. Then maybe go on afterwards for some more beer and maybe some dancing. Chat up some girls. Then the next morning, pick up my shirt, and find minty popadom sauce, splashed all down the front of the shirt! That wasn't there when I went to bed! How could that be? I think that there is, in fact, a "Minty Sauce Fairy" who comes around in the middle of the night, splashing minty sauce down the front of people shirts while they are asleep! What other explanation can there be?

Last edited:
....go on afterwards for some more beer and maybe some dancing. Chat up some girls. Then the next morning, pick up my shirt, and find minty popadom sauce, splashed all down the front of the shirt!

You sure the stain was poppadum sauce? :D

Yeah, last time I was out I had a skinful and woke up in the middle of the night next to an ugly, fat old slapper snoring in bed, so at least I knew I'd made it home safely.... :eek: ;):exit:
OUCH! I do hope the OH doesn't read TP, either that or your lawyer is better than hers :D

I can honestly say, I've never slept with an ugly woman ...
I've sure woken up with a few though :D

Reactions: BBR
I can honestly say, I've never slept with an ugly woman ...
I've sure woken up with a few though :D

Us ladies have the same problem ;)

That reminded me of something that happened in my mis-spent youth.
Out for a night with friends of both genders, when this guy walked in who worked with one of the lads,
who I happened to be sat next too, swaggered over and asked if I was sleeping with him that night or
would prefer a real man, my reply was that there wasn't much sleeping done ;).
One of my other mates, took her straw out of her drink, handed it to him and said " to the loser a blow job"
He stormed off
If only he knew, it was before the days when society became more tolerant and the guy next to me was gay

Last edited:
Yeah, last time I was out I had a skinful and woke up in the middle of the night next to an ugly, fat old slapper snoring in bed, so at least I knew I'd made it home safely.... :eek: ;):exit:

I see you are 100% certain that your wife never reads your posts on TP

Sooner or later she will have a look :D. Been there, done that, but not about my other half, about her [censored] mother.

Back