Warwickshire on fire - updated

Lynton

awkward customer
Name
Lynton (yes really!)
Edit My Images
No
Thought it may fit better in here.........

Met up with Matt and Darrell tonight, and from an idea I suggested a while back, we lit up their precious windmill...........:LOL:*

windmillonfire.jpg

*No windmills were hurt in the taking of photo's....

Minimal edits - just a crop and straighten as my netbook struggles with anything.........

C&C welcomed.

Last edited:
It's nice to see a level horizon Lynton!

Other than a slight Magenta colour cast I would say that this is spot on. My only question is why travel so far, your lovely County surely has similar locations to incinerate?!

Andy

It's nice to see a level horizon Lynton!

Other than a slight Magenta colour cast I would say that this is spot on. My only question is why travel so far, your lovely County surely has similar locations to incinerate?!

Andy

To have the pleasure of my wonderful company :LOL: I would have thought that was enough of a reason

To have the pleasure of my wonderful company :LOL: I would have thought that was enough of a reason

well obviously that............. and unfrotntately work does occasionally me permit to cross county boundaries.........but I am fully innoculated...

"What does surprise me though... up on a hill... 500 yds away from "fosse way" which is a main thoroughfare "about these parts" and quite clearly in view of several other a roads.......no one gave a toss...

apart from the dog walkers who did a very swift and aburpt about turn......... once we started playing...

thanks Darren, however "thedodo" is the guy spinning.... I just stood there watching..........

First ever attempt and cannot wait to get back home and blend a few together to light up the sails and the windmill...............

Great to actually meet you lynton(y), I also have another location nearby i would like to do at some point, your has came out really well:clap:

Back home and a decent screen........

revised edit which is a combination of 2 pics - the original and 1 with no wire wool spin, but lots of flash onto the windmill.........

fireywindmill800.jpg

oh and i forgot to mention in the last spin........... Darrell managed to nearly set Matt on fire.

Second version looks even better (y)

oh and i forgot to mention in the last spin........... Darrell managed to nearly set Matt on fire.

Yeah but I didn't make a fuss about it or anything :cautious:

Good work Lynton, your edit with more light on the windmill works well. The detail in the windmill against the wire wool spinning makes for a well lit balanced photograph. Are you taking your new found wire wool spinning skill back to the rest of the Norfolk Mafia?

oh yes Iain.... i have recruited two new "distance members" of the NM.... current thoughts are wire wool on a boat at dusk..... "what could possibly go wrong?"

oh yes Iain.... i have recruited two new "distance members" of the NM.... current thoughts are wire wool on a boat at dusk..... "what could possibly go wrong?"

As I understand it we still have to go through full screening :thinking:

"What does surprise me though... up on a hill... 500 yds away from "fosse way" which is a main thoroughfare "about these parts" and quite clearly in view of several other a roads.......no one gave a toss...

apart from the dog walkers who did a very swift and aburpt about turn......... once we started playing...

We're quite easy going around these parts :LOL: though that said I'm a little surprised myself that we didn't attract any attention :D

Lynton told me all I had to do was buy you an Archers and Lemonade :cautious:

He was wrong.....:nono: I don't often eat Archers, although they do do very nice sausage rolls!!

For hot baguettes, E E Pratt & Co in Drayton is definitely the place to go!! ;)

He was wrong.....:nono: I don't often eat Archers, although they do do very nice sausage rolls!!

For hot baguettes, E E Pratt & Co in Drayton is definitely the place to go!! ;)

:LOL: :LOL: I'm sure if it has bacon and or sausages in them I'll be more than happy to buy :woot: I wonder can we make another lynton C&C thread move to OOF :thinking: :naughty: :D

More than likely....

Sorry to disappoint Matt though the border guards as I raced though at dead on 70 mph :LOL: yesterday informed me that certain duties have to be paid to enter this fine county. Bottle of Bell's and I'll pass it on to them............

More than likely....

Sorry to disappoint Matt though the border guards as I raced though at dead on 70 mph :LOL: yesterday informed me that certain duties have to be paid to enter this fine county. Bottle of Bell's and I'll pass it on to them............

Shucks I guess I'll have to come in the range rover then and just take it off road to get round then :naughty:

you lose. no stripes or lights.

we seriously do have a police tractor.

you lose. no stripes or lights.

we seriously do have a police tractor.

We've got two I think.....I definitely saw two together not far from yours, Lynton.....however, one of them could've been from south of the border.....it looked a bit shifty, if you know what I mean?! ;)

We insure them both............. ;-)

Back