WBMT.....What baffled me today

I too am lost with selfies. What is the purpose of them? You were at the location so do you really need a photo to prove it; don't you remember being there? Do you need to show them to friends to prove you really were where you said you were, won't they believe you otherwise?

However, selfies do little harm and if people want to, the why not, and they may provide a little amusement for others.

The photography I really find amusing is with an ipad. A few weeks ago I saw a couple of people trying to take photos of The Blackfriar pub in London. They had ipads at arm's length and were swaying to get the shot they wanted. I couldn't get away from the idea that they zombies.

Dave

WBMT - the sudden appearance of a "Proud Addick" tag in my user profile. o_O

Custom titles are supposed to baffle you! All is unlikely to be explained...

WBMT - the sudden appearance of a "Proud Addick" tag in my user profile. o_O

You must have been a bad lad.
Good peeps don't get them :) :angelic:

To get that, I must have been very, very bad indeed. :(
I know who's fault it was, and it wasn't me as I had to ask what it meant :D

I got out my car and went to see what was wrong wiht the driver in front not moving when lights changed... bless him.. fast asleep :)

We were once a few cars behind the car at the lights, they turned green and the driver didn't move, a few horns honked but the lights turned red again , still no movement , green again and the car still doesn't move, somebody got out their car and went to ask what the problem was

The problem was the guy had died :/

Heard an ad on the radio for a cruise line, along the lines of "we're the only cruise line with lawn mowers on board because we have almost an acre of beautifully manicured lawns....perfect for picnics...blah blah blah.......

W T ever loving F?? :eek:

Heard an ad on the radio for a cruise line, along the lines of "we're the only cruise line with lawn mowers on board because we have almost an acre of beautifully manicured lawns....perfect for picnics...blah blah blah.......

W T ever loving F?? :eek:
What ever next? swimming pools aboard boats too, when there is a perfectly good ocean a few feet below :D

What ever next? swimming pools aboard boats too, when there is a perfectly good ocean a few feet below :D

Ahhh shut ya gob :D
Seriously though....Grass? :D

is it true they are remaking a movie of you in the staff room having a toot and munchies of Brussels sprouts?
Bong with the wind :eek:
:rolleyes:

:p

This one really baffles me - on my Monday morning drive to work the news services think that we all need to know what happened on X Factor or "I am a celebrity blah blah blah"
People who watched it already know, people who recorded it don't want to know and I don't give a flying f***!

What really baffles me is that the people producing the news programmes are so out of touch that they think we want to know about such utter c**p.

This one really baffles me - on my Monday morning drive to work the news services think that we all need to know what happened on X Factor or "I am a celebrity blah blah blah"
People who watched it already know, people who recorded it don't want to know and I don't give a flying f***!

Another related "bafflement", is that people actually watch the garbage in the first place. :confused:

Another related "bafflement", is that people actually watch the garbage in the first place. :confused:
Its the governments master plan to turn us all into mindless zombies, they run out of decent programmes to screen, and used these in the past as a "fill in"
Rather like the test card of yesteryear ( and even less exciting btw)
As they are so addicted to TV, some people latch on to it, and spread the word, it becomes a cult item, as the other TV addicts "have to" watch it,
for fear of being labelled "not with it" or "up with the latest fad", and so the myth perpetuates.

But there are a few of us skulking in the background, knowing exactly what they are up to and do everything in our power to defeat the mind control efforts (y)
( that is we switch off after a minute and say WTF was that! )
Vive la Revolution brothers and sisters (y)

The whole bacefook & `celebrity` culture has got out of hand. When you ask many kids/teens what they would like to do when they've left school, many say things like, "I want to go on *x-factor & be famous" :rolleyes: (*other progs are available)

The programmes of today are being made by the previous generation of teens, god knows what things will be like when this generation are in charge. :LOL:

`celebrity` culture has got out of hand.
I honestly believe it started a few years ago when footballers were starting to be paid an outrageous fee for their so called tallents

I honestly believe it started a few years ago when footballers were starting to be paid an outrageous fee for their so called tallents

Agreed. (y)

(although Maggie's loadsamoney, sod everyone else culture, didn't help :rolleyes: )

The obscene amounts of money that sloshes around in football, was the main reason I stopped going to watch. I also cancelled Sky too.

WBMT How some people manage to breath by themselves. How can such a great human body design with its automatic functions create such stupid people, yet also some very clever people.

WBMT How some people manage to breath by themselves. How can such a great human body design with its automatic functions create such stupid people, yet also some very clever people.

Because some of them aren't human.
I'll leave you to decide which ones ;):wacky:

WBMT How some people manage to breath by themselves.
Some don't. I have been known as have many to actually stop breathing. Usually when asleep though. It frightened the hell out of my wife when she woke up one night and found I wasn't breathing, then all of a sudden just resumed breathing as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

As far as I am aware I am human, but like Sheldon Cooper, I could be a robot who believes himself to be human. ;)

Last edited:
Some don't. I have been known as have many to actually stop breathing. Usually when asleep though. It frightened the hell out of my wife when she woke up one night and found I wasn't breathing, then all of a sudden just resumed breathing as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

As far as I am aware I am human, but like Sheldon Cooper, I could be a robot who believes himself to be human. ;)
LOL I meant it metaphorically ;)

PS. That reminds me of a joke; why does an Essex girl always wear a walkman?

I don't know that one, although I suspect it's founded on that East London reject overspill TV program.

LOL I meant it metaphorically ;)

I don't know that one, although I suspect it's founded on that East London reject overspill TV program.

The tape tells her: "Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out ..." :)

The tape tells her: "Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out ..." :)
Thought so, you've been watching to much TOWIE, even though no one from Essex talks like that, they just managed to escape the East End. (y)

I hope you told the DVLA. Sleep apnoea is one of the conditions they need to know about. https://www.gov.uk/obstructive-sleep-apnoea-and-driving

Have fun with their medical department (who seem to have problems telling the difference between their arses and elbows...)

Thought so, you've been watching to much TOWIE, even though no one from Essex talks like that, they just managed to escape the East End. (y)
Not really, the original version is why a Blonde always wears a walkman, can't drive a car, has a snotty nose, etc....I was always told that in the UK I should replace Blonde with Essex Girl....

.I was always told that in the UK I should replace Blonde with Essex Girl....
It always was blond(e) here too, but the (recent) reality TV programmes put paid to that :D

I hope you told the DVLA. Sleep apnoea is one of the conditions they need to know about. https://www.gov.uk/obstructive-sleep-apnoea-and-driving

Have fun with their medical department (who seem to have problems telling the difference between their arses and elbows...)

I only have my wife's word for it that it actually happened. More likely a case of her dreaming it. She does get some odd ideas that something has happened or more to the point she has told me something. Apart from that I tend not to drive while I am sleeping. Although I have very briefly slept whilst drivng. Was only for about a second or two. The bump as the car climbed a grass verge woke me up and I have never fallen asleep at the wheel again in about 34yrs.

That was probably Gary Hart's defence.

Essex girl jokes have been around as long as I can remember....way before that TV drivel.

What do Essex girls put behind their ears to make them attractive?
Their ankles. :D

Back