WBMT.....What baffled me today

Fashion and people who pay extra to advertise the label they feel they have to wear.

Its all about image and wanting to be identified as part of a particular peer group.
It wasn't so bad when it was your school / class "mates"
But now, through social media, the whole internet can laugh at "You" because your trainers are the wrong colour (y)

When you get older, and wiser, you don't give a ****!!
I must have been old and wise before my time, as I never did give a s***.

Reactions: Nod
You (and I!) never had "trainers" at school - we had plimmies or Dunlop Green Flash tennis shoes! The only label stuff I have was bought at a huge reduction (last year's colours, Sir!) and was mainly bought since the company's name is the antithesis of Mrs Nod but shares her name (albeit with a slightly different spelling to that she uses.)

Reactions: Nod
WBMT?
My grown son microwaving popcorn, when he already had a monster stir fry waiting to be stir fried for tea,
That in its self isn't that unusual, granted, but it turns out this pop corn was bloody hamster pop corn, I kid you not!
(That is corn for hamsters, not pop corn made from Hamsters BTW)

Shame - I rather liked the hedgehog crisps! :D

Allegedly, hamsters behave just like popcorn when microwaved but a bit more messy.

DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME!

Might explain a few forum issues - has Marcel got keys to FH's cage (or is it FH who let Marcel out of his?)

You bloody Muppet, Muppet!
Yeah you may well look away in disgust! embarrassment!

Muppet.jpg

Wbmt my wife and daughters are at the theatre in London. I'm home alone with man flu on the sofa with my dog. So who the hell was just making those footsteps that I heard on the landing going towards my office?

Wbmt my wife and daughters are at the theatre in London. I'm home alone with man flu on the sofa with my dog. So who the hell was just making those footsteps that I heard on the landing going towards my office?

:wideyed: Wow, I can't believe a loving wife would leave you alone with such a serious condition! Doesn't she know how serious `man flu` is? :rolleyes:

:wideyed: Wow, I can't believe a loving wife would leave you alone with such a serious condition! Doesn't she know how serious `man flu` is? :rolleyes:
Yeah no sympathy what so ever. Shocking.

A few sniffles and you're at death's door. :D

Next door going up their stairs and landing? If you're in a detached it will just be the ghost :)

Flashbacks?
Flashbacks?

Pah women. No empathy whatsoever these days.

The only place you're pretty much guaranteed to find sympathy is between s*** and syphilis in the dictionary. :p

Hope the symptoms of man flu have abated and that it hasn't reached its normal fatal conclusion.

The only place you're pretty much guaranteed to find sympathy is between s*** and syphilis in the dictionary. :p

Hope the symptoms of man flu have abated and that it hasn't reached its normal fatal conclusion.
Whatever it was upstairs (the heating man?) didn't kill me, also didn't make me stronger. Got to see a man/women in a white coat today :(

Whatever it was upstairs (the heating man?) didn't kill me, also didn't make me stronger. Got to see a man/women in a white coat today :(

Next step - padded cell :p

Its all about image and wanting to be identified as part of a particular peer group. When you get older, and wiser, you don't give a ****!!

Nike?

Puma?

Cant be GAP,

:thinking:

More likely FCUK...

Reactions: BBR
So who the hell was just making those footsteps that I heard on the landing going towards my office?
You need to Focus, I guess it was just a little Hocus Pocus :D
Pah women. No empathy whatsoever these days.
You know why women don't get man flu, don't you?
They really couldn't handle it...

You need to Focus, I guess it was just a little Hocus Pocus :D

You know why women don't get man flu, don't you? They really couldn't handle it...
Ah, but we do handle it.
We simply call it "The Sniffles". :p

We simply call it "The Sniffles". :p
No, that's what we call an inconvenience,
You really have no idea :p

of a certain age need one,
The only people I know that have that are women "of a certain age" We men don't need it, we can fight off man flu.
Winter flu
is what Ruth described as "Sniffles" :D

Its better to have a flub jab as soon as poss, people of a certain age need one, you don't want to get the real flu, do you.

Not really true.

Its better to have a flub jab as soon as poss, people of a certain age need one, you don't want to get the real flu, do you.
You have no idea what Man Flu is do you Shirley? :) :p

But luckily for me, it is ok, it isn't Man Flu, it is just a chest infection. Some of you will be pleased to hear that after a few days of Amoxicillin I'll be my charming self again, others well tough :p

You have no idea what Man Flu is do you Shirley? :) :p
No woman alive does Jp
default_shake%20head.gif

But luckily for me, it is ok, it isn't Man Flu
I'm still border line TBH, its been touch and go for a few days now :(

Sorry to hear. It was lovely knowing you.

I've had my flub jab (©shirleyr !) Problem is it made my blood pressure rise so have had to monitor that for the past week. A touch of WCS apparently alongside slightly high BP.

Back