WCMUT....what cheered me up today

When's the tasting party? :D xx
Actually around my birthday ...... bring presents, lots of presents
(money will do just as well (y) )

Actually the sloe gin is a rather nice colour already (y)

Ah lasses payday.... Which means pub on the way home from work :).

Just hope she's picked somewhere with Bradfield Brewery Belgium Blue :)

Getting the all clear from my recent Diabetic Retinopathy appointment.
Watching the male Tiger at DZP roll a massive pumpkin into the moat and play with it in there. He managed to drag most of it out later but we didn't see him doing that!

RAC :clap:

Going home for lunch when changing gear resulted in a nasty "clunk" and the gearstick not actually attached to the gearbox anymore! :eek: Managed to coast into a safe place and phoned the RAC at 12.38 and was told someone would be with me between 13.45 and 14.30 and they would phone me when they were on their way.

13.13 my phone rings and the nice RAC man said he would be there in 15 mins which he was. (y) Very pleased to see the same guy that came out when the engine fell out!!! :D

He diagnosed the problem (broken gear linkage) sourced the part from the Peugeot dealer, went and got it, fitted it and I was on my way again at 14.15 and the only cost was the part itself which he got at trade. Fantastic service I reckon. :clap:

Good news.
Definitely, but tempered by the fact that I don't have Netflix, which is more than likely where the series will end up.
Still, I want to start a campaign for 6'5" Adam Baldwin to get the role. :)

Definitely, but tempered by the fact that I don't have Netflix, which is more than likely where the series will end up.
Still, I want to start a campaign for 6'5" Adam Baldwin to get the role. :)

Jayne is 6'4" according to wiki. ;)

Maybe he could borrow one of Cruise's lifts to get him up to the full 6'5".

Always seemed just wrong that a short actor could take the part that (in the books) is so specifically big.

Cruise owns the film rights to the Reacher books, so not really surprising he was cast even if he in no way fits the character.

Looking on Amazon and discovering that 3 books I downloaded to my Kindle for £1 each a couple of weeks ago are now £3.98 each. Carpe diem! :D

Bought some large eggs at the farm shop when I went to get some milk yesterday

Used a couple this morning for breakfast and both had double yolks, and I suspect most of the others will too

I have clear cctv views thanks to ....

STV International The Buzz Spider Repellent Spray :D

( no spiders were harmed in the making of this post )

Last edited:
Used a couple this morning for breakfast and both had double yolks, and I suspect most of the others will too

another 2 this morning and double yolks again (y)

Had my car insurance renewal notice in :(

Moved Insurance from LV to Churchill - same conditions etc and saved myself £250 !!

Had my car insurance renewal notice in :(

Moved Insurance from LV to Churchill - same conditions etc and saved myself £250 !!
Man maths time ! £250 saving spent on camera gear = free gear ! Simples .

Another call today from someone regarding my 'car accident' I am supposed to have had the other day. I have the same pattern which is more enjoyable than hanging up on them! This call was a bit naughty as they called them selves AA something or other so people may think it was the actual AA.

I always agree when they say I dad an accident, saying "oh, the one the other month". When they ask details I tell them I hit the car in front... I was having a tug and finished all over the windscreen, couldn't see and BANG! Often this gets met with silence then hanging up but sometimes that carry on. Did I have any passenger in the car... "yes a hooker doing ...." when they hung up again!

Juvenille, immature... yes... but I think its fun!

WCMUT was a 2 hour window in the gales and rain - just long enough to get round my spoiled walk.

WCMUT....Our MD backing the staff and refusing to take on an import shipment of someone's hunting trophies.
All allegedly legally hunted, CITES licenses in place, but when no one was keen to handle it, the MD didn't hesitate to decline the business.

First day in my new job yesterday, installing software at o2. Boss hasn’t rung me so assume it’s all going well!

My lovely garage :)
A few weeks ago the exhaust on my car started to get noisy, then rattled :(
Popped into the garage expecting the worse, but a new sleeve and £36 later and |I was away with a temp repair
to hopefully see it through to the MOT in January.
A couple of days ago it was getting noisy again, so popped back in saying I think I needed to get a new one :(
Nope seems as he had done the job with the car jacked up he thought it might happen, so having a ramp about to become
empty, I waited
Once he got it on the ramp, it was sorted and now is back to normal, asked how much I owed the reply was "Goodbye Ingrid"
and he walked away !

First day in my new job yesterday, installing software at o2. Boss hasn’t rung me so assume it’s all going well!

OY !

just you watch what you're doing....

.....and don't make assumptions, if you cock it up you're boss won't ring you he'll be off grid in a bunker at the 4r5e end of Timbuktu, and you'll be burnt at the stake by the facebook massive.

Bought a strip of raffle tickets yesterday in aid of Diabetes Research. Discovered that I'd won a prize today - a bag of Mars Celebrations.

Back