What are you photographing over easter?

Name
Imran
Edit My Images
Yes
Need some idea's of where to go over the weekends.

What is everyone else photographing over the two bank holiday weekends?

Wildlife, bluebells dogs.

Main project this weekend is tomorrow morning. I'm picking a friend up at 3.30 so we can be out at the woods by 4. That then gives us an hour to walk to our chosen spot and set up lighting and our makeshift camo net hide to try and catch some shots of the wildlife starting to move about at dawn. The shot we'd like is wild boar but failing that we've got a fair chance of badger, fox or deer.

Could be quite interesting when 3 flashes go off next to the path but we've chosen a spot for our hide protected by a fallen tree so we shouldn't get gored.

*LOL* everyone's in the countryside/waterside/beach!!

heading out early tomorrow ..but sundays pretty much written off as its my birthday bbq/party tomorrow night ..cameras safely locked away :)..but off till wed night so depending on weather i might hit the coast on monday

Monte Carlo ( although wetter and cooler than Morecambe!!!!) Ah well!

Tomorrow I'm charging batteries, but Sunday I'm doing a location portrait shoot down by the river.

I might capture my mrs opening her easter egg on sunday .....anything to do with chocolat puts a smile on her face!! lol

Im working in my signal box all weekend, so if there are any intresting trains around Ill be ok

Hopefully the Red Eared Terrapin that I spotted sunbathing in the local pond where I walk the dog, it was sat there with all the carp swimming round him.

It was panning out to be a wkend with no camera action... now, after a phonecall I'm off to Darley Moor race track tomorrow:)

i thought i'd be laid low with a heavey head cold, but it's funny how a couple of days off and the prospect of getting a new camera puts a fire under your arse to get out and take some pictures. so far since thursday me and the missus have been to the beach photographing surfers making the most of the evening waves, setting up some silly shots with her new 'sackboy' figure (it's a character from a computer game apparently), a national trust site today and tomorrow i have no camera because my brother is running off with it to take pictures of a band parade :( but i reckon i've done alright considering i wasn't planning anything to begin with.

should we get a thread up somewhere to each post a pic from the bank holiday weekend?

Back