What did Santa bring you?

Name
Jak
Edit My Images
No
I got the The Beatles 2023 edition Blue Album, chocolate like coming out of my ears!! Some utensils for my kitchen. Great stuff :)

A few nice shiny new things to replace very old/tattered/falling apart things. Just stuff I would have had to buy myself but it's nice to find it wrapped under the tree. That's what we always do. And a few books. Bats for me, cosmology for him. Yeah, I know..... you don't have to say it....... :LOL:
I do enjoy a book ;)

don't know yet wife up at the crumblies in Durham and back in about 3 hours then i get to find out

Decent after shave, some Tees and Hoodies, personalized mug ... a Man-scape ball care set :ROFLMAO:

Nothing for me , I only have one living relative a daughter , I ask her not to buy me anything as I have far to much , I do send her money to buy something with,
Hope you all get what you hoped for.

A couple of boxed sets of old TV programs: Star Trek TOS, It ain't arf 'ot mum, Bottle of nice whisky, a cake tin. Just nice stuff to have really.

i
A couple of boxed sets of old TV programs: Star Trek TOS, It ain't arf 'ot mum, Bottle of nice whisky, a cake tin. Just nice stuff to have really.

ive got laods of old dvds about to go the charity shop do you want for postage?

Think Ive done well SHMBO got me a 2x iii extender. Just need to get out and try it.

Some books which look interesting, fudge/choc stuff and a glider experience day in sunny (if I pick the right day) North Wales

A 100% real wool jumper made from Irish sheeps wool in Ireland! (Honest guv!). It's like a warm hug from your granny when you've walked to her house in the snow and howling wind, then she pops a warm pot of tea in one hand and a home baked piece of fruit cake in the other! God bless mums and grannies.

A Birds of prey photography experience.

Sweets, tee shirts, flash gun for my G9, books including Jane Bown, A lifetime of looking. Plus 9 family members for dinner. more today.

Sweets, tee shirts, flash gun for my G9, books including Jane Bown, A lifetime of looking. Plus 9 family members for dinner. more today.
That's some appetite you have.

My wife gave me two books amongst a few other sundries. Another present is yet to arrive through the post which has disappointed her. Got to a stage where its difficutl to think of presents for each other.I got her a bottle of Chanel No 5. She tells me it's a top perfume. I wouldn't know. The two books are "Abolish The Monarchy..Why We Should and How We Will" by Graham Smith.The other one is by Norman Baker (former Lib Dem MP). "What the Royal Family Don't Want You To Know ....And What Do You Do ? " :)

I'll post any juicy bits..Lol.

Last edited:
Mostly the usual bits.
But the grand kids smashed it out the park this year with a sweatshirt (y)
20231227_131527.jpg

Benro Hydra2 tripod
A couple of Iron Maiden T shirts - yes, I know I'm a pensioner but I can't have enough rock tees
A couple of bottles of nice whisky
No smellies this year as I've still got heaps from last year :D
Theatre tickets and Brewdog vouchers.
All-in-All, everything I can use.
I've been a lucky boy

Got a Maiden Fear of the dark hoody here :)
Also a Wu-Tang clan Tee, bit weird wearing them together but I've always had diverse taste with music, so it's perfect :D

Sounds like we have similar tastes :ROFLMAO:

I've always generally been rock & rap/hiphop!!

Same, since I can remember, starting with Maiden and shortly after Public Enemy were on my walls too. Still to this day I love both sides [but, decent 90's era hip-hop not the Auto tuned garbo in the charts today] - Just recently went to see Cypress hill & Ice Cube, my GF got me VIP tickets as an early birthday present so we got to meet the band back stage :) But, I'll just as readily go see Maiden [have seen them 3 times to date] or some grungier rock like Alice in Chains or Pearl jam (y)

1/2 share in our new telly couple of weeks ago, after that I/we don’t bother, Bah Humbug, if I see something I just buy it, screw that waiting for Christmas, birthdays, I could die before then and miss out.

Back