What did the postman bring you today!!?

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this has been done on here but its quite a popular thread on another forum I use.Basically feel free to share any new gear you have received here..after all its always nice to share what goodies the postman has delivered! (just a bit of fun and not brand specific)

Last edited:
I could have a lot of posts in this thread, I get far too much stuff in the mail, here is after a week away from home, couple of tickets.

Today I got Fifa 16 for the xbox one, already have it but its for the console at work. What else, oh 2 new tyres for the mountain bike and loads of energy bars.

IMG_4732.JPG

ND filters for the phantom 3, 64Gb u3 sd card, Softbox, tube for bike tyre and a multifunctional digital tyre gauge. Ohh and some bills :mad:

A new pair of compact Binoculars that will fit nicely in my new Lowepro mini Trekker (came yesterday but this thread didn't exist then) for when I'm out and about travelling light ish, some junk mail just for a change, oh and a doggie biscuit as the postie always shoves one through the letterbox for my boy!

I like this game - Today he delivered a nice Nikon ED50 Spotting scope :) cannot wait to try it and cannot believe how small and light it is !

Booger all. I've been expecting a package by Royal Mail 1st class since Tuesday ...

But at least (as far as I know) it ain't coming by MyHermes ... MyHernia ... MyHerpes ...

Um... He brought me some printer ink cartridges today. Does that count? Lol.

A Canon 100-400ii (deliberated what to get for a few weeks after returning a sigma 150-600S). I'm very happy with it, and my wife even knows that I've bought it!!!

Bills!

… but expecting some Dido lights on Friday!

I could have a lot of posts in this thread, I get far too much stuff in the mail, here is after a week away from home, couple of tickets.

Today I got Fifa 16 for the xbox one, already have it but its for the console at work. What else, oh 2 new tyres for the mountain bike and loads of energy bars.

View attachment 57207
I could give you a run for your money in terms of number of items received in the mail but you win with the tickets. :LOL: (I have everything sent to my husband's office so there's always someone to sign for things.)

But I'm guessing the OP meant photography-related things so maybe I won't post the eyeliner and mascara I'm expecting tomorrow. :thinking: :D

A Canon 7d II, plus 2 spare batteries and remote release. Let the bad weather commence!

Bills and an appointment for an MRI scan.

Eos M3
Spare batteries
Printer ink

It was DPD rather than the postie but I got a Gigabyte GTX 950 graphics card, just to boost my Folding@Home score (and leccy bill).

Water Bill for next year and Hotpoint trying to flog me extra cover for the replacement tumble dryer I bought in place of the potentially inflammable one they sold me last time.

Get peace of mind was the opening bold statement, I did by chucking out the possibly dangerous dryer

Been a bumper week for me.

Monday: Grip for 5d mk3
Tuesday: Nothing.
Wednesday: 7D
Thursday: 5d mk3
Today: Grip for 7D.

Yesterday
Sony A7ii & 24-70, and what do you know today is a nice day so I can get out with it.

This :)

$_12.JPG

ordered it Thursday 2pm and it was delivered at 9.30 this morning (Friday) First class service from SRS Systems :D

A copy of tony northrups book, stunning digital photography :)

30 Duracell AA Industrial Batteries
20 Duracell Industrial AAA Batteries
18 5w GU10 27 LED sunfire bulbs
18 3w GU10 18 LED sunfire bulbs

Monin Chai Syrup
VonChef milk froth machine
London Passes
:)

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AI

Extremely bad condition of the body, but the glass is quite nice, love it already, dig the idea behind using a bit more of an effort to get a nice shot

A signed copy of the 20th anniversary CD of the Fun Lovin' Criminals album Come Find Yourself

Back