What have you done with your camera today

Copied some documents.

Inserted and formatted a new 32GB memory card. Something you get hardly full with a 13 or 15 MP camera, but who knows. ;)

Saturday i lost mine, i left it behind in a car park :(

have you got insurance ? (if not check your household policy you may have cover there)

Gave it a rest today after a hectic wedding weekend and shooting marine life at the deep in Hull yesterday.

Charged the battery as I haven't used it for a while, so when I do pick it up to snap something it will work!

Consigned my beloved D300s to the status of "Back Up" camera :( for both myself and my hubby @Andrewrallye, as I have just purchased the D700 from him :). Charged up one of the batteries ready for a trip to London with my mum on Sunday & Monday.

Ye gods what have I done o_O.

Fitted my new 100-400 mkII to my 6D for a play.

Now have to decide whether to take it to london next week or just stick with the 24-105.

What d'yall reckon please ??

I've had it set off some sort of alarm in the security scanner at Manchester airport that meant my bag was added to the backlog of 17 (I counted them) awaiting secondary search. Camera was in base of my camera bag - the same bag that went through the same machine at Belfast without any issues. But apparently I should have removed it from the camera bag before putting it through the machine.... I'll know next time!

Got my D700 out checked it over and took some pics of it to sell on Gumtree, as it isnt getting used.GX7 now used mostly.

Took mine to the Keighly and Worth Valley Steam Railway. Awesome day out. Fantastic engineering. You don't get that ingenuity these days, sadly. Photos still on camera and cannot download until next week.

Re-aquanted myself with the D7100 (been using the X30 mostly) in readiness for a guided historic photo walk of London tomorrow. Funny how you soon forget where all the controls are.

Used my one use film camera to take a selfie to test out if I could get my flash gun to fire with it - it works OK :)

To find out why I am using a one time use film camera at the moment click HERE

Checked it all over as it's going with me to my son's wedding...

Took it to Bury market thinking i would use it and didn't. Took a few shots of the new roof at Victoria station and that was it.

Took my wee Sony RX100 M3 to my son's wedding and it performed brilliantly. Will post some pics up in the Sony RX100 thread.

Looked at processing a load of files from my "Historic walk around London" on Saturday. Unfortunately the day was wet and most of my photographs have hazy white flares on them presumably from water on the lens. P-ss-d off to say the least.

Forgot it!!! Never mind, we'll be going back to the same beach in a day or 2 and I'll hopefully see the crabs again.

New light seals, bumper and recovered a Contax 137MD.
I'm cleaning out a Yashica 50mm 1.9 of thirty years muck and grit. Still sounds a bit rough on the helicoid so a bit more cleaning required.

Just starting a refurb of a Yashica FR1 and winder.
Have to get this out the way before a Contax RTS II turns up tomorrow with a 50 1.4 and winder...

Used my single use disposable Ilford HP5 around London - because Im having a go at the "numpty' competition....

Thanks for the reminder. Must remember to take mine out when we go for a little wander around later.

Finally started to remember which function key on the X-T1 does what. Now to try to remember where each button is without having to take it away from my eye.

Packed my Backpack for hiking in the mountains next week, starting tomorrow. I put in the 500D with the 18-55 and the Tamron 70-300mm, but I'm not sure if there's enough room for it, when really everything is inside. And for fun and challenging myself with just a fixed focal length, there's the 40mm STM Pancake.

checked if batteries are still charged and put back 2 of my em-1's on shelf.. i know, what a waste..

Stuck on my new Yongnuo YN560-TX and tried it with 3 YN560 IV's. Really pleased. Got a lot of playing around ahead in the new few weeks.

Back