What have you done with your camera today

I tried out the macro feature of my camera! Not really my thing but i enjoyed the mush that came out after i got over excited with the aperture control :) Otherwise I wonder when my other will come back from a repair in Germany... 1 month so far, hopeful within 2!
L1000116.jpg

Bought a new one! And mentally consigned my canon 550 to the resell pile...

Which Fuji have you opted for, if I may ask? I've noticed this trend and wonder if I'm missing out!

Hey mate, I already have the x100t which has opened my eyes to photography over the past 6 months and has led me to selling my full frame and all my glass and moving to the xt2. I never thought I would go back to crop. Times change I guess. Bring on the September release date.

Very late last night, I completed the AF-FT of all
the 16 lenses in the arsenal on the new camera
acquired last week. Next is testing time! If every-
thing turns out right. there will be some groovy
shootings ahead.

Hey mate, I already have the x100t which has opened my eyes to photography over the past 6 months and has led me to selling my full frame and all my glass and moving to the xt2. I never thought I would go back to crop. Times change I guess. Bring on the September release date.
Thanks Adam. I recently stumbled across the x-t10 and it really got my interest. I know little of the fuji range, or where the x-t10 sits within it, but I'm tempted to do some research - even though I'm quite happy with my own kit!
Mike.

Deleted my lad's 4th birthday pictures by mistake......)-:

Treated it to a new bag whilst I browse the forums.

(that's more than I've done for the Mrs so far today)

Bought my A7 , Sony CZ 85mm 1.4, Sony CZ 24-70 2.8 and Sony CZ 16-35 2.8 :) Never had a 85mm 1.4 before and the results out of the camera blew me away

Stuck my 35 year old lens on the front and tried going back to the rose-tinted joy of basics. (i.e. fully manual) And then tried to catch a picture of my hyper active five year old GC... Not advisable. Not at all. Nope. Only managed to get two shots in focus out of a dozen before he ran away. Jamie in Repose Hi Key.jpg

An absolutely cracking shot, though, Nick!

Thanks Chris, I'm well chuffed with it too! You know, I'd forgotten how big and bright the viewfinder on an analogue SLR is? Biggggggg... and beautiful. Suddenly, digging out my old FM2, I find I'm much closer inside the image I'm viewing. The D90 (which this was shot on btw) is like looking through a distant letter box in comparison. FYI the lens is used here is a Nikkor 85mm f1.4.

Spent more than a few hours PPing my WHF shots.

865 down to 220

With 36 keepers.

Go me !

Selfie, out of the driving car:

Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL-160829-IMG_9348.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday actually - took mine (and my 7 year old son using an old one) to the Cold War Jets Day at Bruntingthorpe

5D3_9099_1500 by David Williams, on Flickr

Amazing !!!!!

Took my h3d-31ii out for a spin. It might be nearly 10 years old but still taking cracking pictures and fun to work with. :)

Tried out new Samyang 8mm fisheye - first impressions are good!

Tried to figure out how the hell the dial fell off of it ...seems to be an issue with the 5DMK3

Awesome, didn't realise any Lightnings were still flying :)

Not flying unfortunately, but still very impressive all the same.

D

Last edited:

In the last times, I have been conducting several series of
tests at the marsh; I was exploring photography in terms of

extreme DR, spotted daylight and such.

Theses tests did spread over some weeks and, as I got a
new camera on which I closed the setup period and the
AF-Fine Tuning with all my 16 lenses, I decided to give it a
go. This is from the first shoot with the new camera in the
conditions described above.

What say you?

A2065%201Dpp.jpg

xtras 03 09 2016 002.JPG ffff

Found it in a garden.. Took the image a with a Fujifilm Fine Pix compact

Not today but yesterday. Tried to create a shot with a mixture of leading lines and Bokeh with the stubble left after the nearby field had been combined.
cut strawdsc_4582 by Norman Thomas, on Flickr

Had a impromptu photoshoot with my cousin little cross staff/lurcher dog - she got bored far to quick though

Been trying out my EOS 80D with my Tamron 200-500 lens. I appear to have quite a bit to learn.

Back