What have you done with your camera today

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Welcome to the Talk Photography "What have you done with your camera today" thread...

I have stolen the idea for this thread from a couple of other forums that I am a member of as it seemed like an excellent idea. What happens is that people just post what they've done (and if they have a thread about it they can link to that thread). Other people can comment about it or just see what others are getting up to. On other forums this is a very popular idea with some reaching well over 20000 posts and rising.

So come on and tell us what you've been up to:

Gonna take mine to work with me tonight, if the cloud clears may try to shoot the moon and even star trails.

Tied up sweating with some voluntary work ... cameras in their bags all day, now too tired to even contemplate going out with one :tumbleweed:

Took mine to the Great Manchester 10k today. Not running this year, so it was great to get out and get some shots of the event.

Took loads of photos at the Classic Car Show at Bridge of Allan.

Fitted my Nikon vintage strap to my new (to me - courtesy of Cowasaki - Darren !) Nikon FM body, fitted my beautiful 28mm f2.8 AIs lens, loaded it with some HP5, and went
into the Forest to take some pics. Will post when I've developed and scanned the negs !
Here pic of new toy to be going on with :cool:

FM+28 by bolexh16r,

Fred

Camera still sitting on kitchen table after taking pics of morris dancers on the village green on Wednesday night.. it hasn't moved since. Saw a gorgeous dawn sky but unfortunately en route to help run a village hall fundraising car boot sale.. camera stayed resident on table and all I have is sunburnt feet :(

Am thinking perhaps another stupid o'clock start tomorrow as the current weather forecast is for partial cloud at sunrise. Chances?? Hmmm :wideyed:

Took the dog around cemetery this morning, took some shots and revisited the angel in some bluebells to see if I could get a better picture will see later once back at home and imported to lightroom

Put it in my bag,went to an RPS meeting and came home and took it out of my bag! Very good meeting at Highnam in Gloucester. :)

Took a few portraits of Ingrid's friend's and Garry's dogs and that's about it. Spent the rest of the day in the car and recovering from the trip.

(ETA GarRy's extra r!)

Last edited:
Taken photos of dragon boat racing, tug o war, cygnets and my daughter sat on the roof of my car washing it.

Took a few pics for eBay selling, going to go more compact system as I find it just to obnoxious where I live to carry around a DSLR

Took it to a introduction to DSLR photography with Jessops in Manchester. Was really interesting, learnt a lot and actually understand a few more bits and pieces now.(y)

Fitted my Nikon vintage strap to my new (to me - courtesy of Cowasaki - Darren !) Nikon FM body, fitted my beautiful 28mm f2.8 AIs lens, loaded it with some HP5, and went
into the Forest to take some pics. Will post when I've developed and scanned the negs !
Here pic of new toy to be going on with :cool:

FM+28 by bolexh16r,

Fred

It's such a great camera. I'm sure you will give it a great new home. :cow:asaki

Took it to mega meet took some shots of splashes. Had to pop home for BBQ but never made it back to do the rest of what I wanted to do.

Ending up fighting for time to shoot bugs in garden. Caught some mating damselflies.

Well I've just finished the final bit of by motorcycle restoration (it was never supposed to be a restoration just a tidy up!) so maybe I'll get some pictures of it and take the camera out with me.

Took it out of the camera bag this morning...baby started crying...put it back in the camera bag and went to see what baby was crying for.

Back