What have you done with your camera today

What computing aspect was used?

Edited in Lightroom, uploaded to Flickr, linked to the forum for starters :naughty: Oh, and other than the back of the camera, my PC is the only way to see the images ;)

Last edited:
Charged the batteries and emptied a couple of cards for a model shoot tonight :)

Took it out of the cupboard yesterday at 5.00am , intended to take it out for some exercise, had to go to Oxford, forgot it , so letting it have a rest on my armchair. Will make it a cup of tea soon, its now recovering after I altered a setting.

I am planning on selecting a few of the fireworks pics I took on Friday to take to my photography class on Monday. I will post a couple here later (handheld so not perfect) as I am now at a indoor playing centre with the little one.

Hate to admit it, but picked it up, took the 21mm out, mounted the 15mm and a fresh battery then left it at home :(

Purchased and picked up my first pro lens....a Sigma 105 f/2.8 Macro, tried this out at home but didn't have enough time to give it a real go

The very first pictures I took today, have been done with exactly that glass. :)

Noticed that I had the chance to get some goos photos from my upstairs bedroom window, so took the camera up last night , turned it on this morning , no memory cards , left them downstairs . Went back to sleep.

Today I bought my camera new present, a Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 zoom lens; it appears to have gone down very well, my credit card does not agree.

Finished a role of 120 HP5+ on Cromer Pier in he thigh light. Will develop and scan tomorrow!

Today I bought my camera new present, a Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 zoom lens; it appears to have gone down very well, my credit card does not agree.
I also did this yesterday afternoon :) my card let out a yelp as I put the PIN number in!

Got it valued for a potential part exchange has I have contracted upgrade-itis! :D

I also did this yesterday afternoon :) my card let out a yelp as I put the PIN number in!

It's a beast of a lens isn't it?

Went out at lunch time to test my new (old) 28-105 AFD lens....

Back