What New Gear Have You Purchased This Week?

A Canon WP-DC34 for my G11. I have been toying with a Gopro Hero 3 but this should do me fine:

1033256_2.jpg

Have just had this delivered to me.

It's a manual focus Helios 44-2 with some custom modifications. It's obviously for full frame or crop. I've got it on my 7D and for pictures as well as filming it's brilliant. Adds coloured flares & tint when a light catches it right.

R38tzFB.jpg

R38tzFB.jpg

...It's obviously for full frame or crap.
Fixed that for you! :LOL:

But seriously - what's with the logo on the box? A kind of self irony? :wacky: :D

Got a Sigma 85 f1.4 late last week... part of my 85mm cycle, so far I have gone Canon 85 f1.8 - Canon 85 f1.2 mkI - Sigma 85 f1.4 - Canon 85 f1.8 - Sigma 85 f1.4... I wonder what I'll try next!
Well... you know... the dark side! :nuts:

The Sigma series are encridibly beautiful lenses! (y)

indeed, not quite sure why I sold the one I had before... I prefer it to either of the Canons that I have had, but I still haven't tried a mkII f1.2. Here is one of the first shots I took with the lens when it arrived last week, plenty sharp enough at f1.4.

I took probably the best photo of one of my parents dogs using that lens wide open on a Nikon d3. Great piece of kit.

A canon 5d mk3 :)

Canon 60d, canon 70-300 IS USM lens, yongnuo 565ex speedlite, very happy with these, the 60d feels so much nicer than my old comparable D90 and the 70-300 has excelent image quality, can't wait to go to the nature reserve and try it and the 60d out on some birds :D

What made tou switch from nikon to canon?

An uber cheap Tokina 80-200mm f2.8. So cheap I'd be stupid not to buy it. Best built AF lens I've ever held. Could easily knock a hole in a tank with it.

Also a remote release as I'm sick of being limited to 30 seconds exposure. Stupid dumb Nikon idea.

Mmm how is that a nikon issue as canon also requires a shutter release for longer exposures?

Nikon 70-200 vr2 and Nikon D3, I know the D3 is old but wow it's a lovely camera!

Fuji 35mm f/1.4 delivered courtesy of Mr Postie today....

Very pleased with my purchase :D

Nikon DR-3 right angle 'finder. 2nd hand.

Impulse buy of a kenko 1.4 Pro TC from the classifieds as I was going to buy a 70-200 to replace my 70-300. Then Nikon introduced their cashback offer yesterday so I'm going to change my body instead.

So the TC goes back in the classifieds. Shortest ownership ever :D

After reading review after review I have ordered a second hand Nikon 17-55 2.8 from greys of Westminster cant wait and hope I don't regret it

Yesterday I bought a Fuji x20 - currently working on the menus. Can't post photo as have no on line web photos and I think that is what is needed to post here.

Very chuffed. :)

Yesterday I bought a Fuji x20 - currently working on the menus. Can't post photo as have no on line web photos and I think that is what is needed to post here.

Very chuffed. :)

I would like one of them, nice purchase(y)

Mamiya RB67 PRO SD LENS KL 90mm F3.5 has been arrived and i got it from the post office yesterday Monday morning our time.

3145661692_c6fdcd9f3e_z.jpg

+

mAYRRn1cqEnmbc4I4d6S4OQ.jpg

+

$(KGrHqRHJC!FG9ZszimiBRwr1fhZdg~~60_35.JPG

+

$(KGrHqRHJBoFIFnHh9kHBSEZRdz1+!~~60_35.JPG

So now I have all the right gear but cant afford petrol to go out and shoot! LOL

Not my own personal images, just quickly googled them.

I bought the following today from a local store, good we have a store to have this stuff finally:

LEE GND 0.9 Hard Edge [100mm x 150mm]
LEE Adapter Ring 82mm Wide Angle

Good i got both at very reasonable price rather than i order them online and waiting for shipping.

Back