What's the one bit of kit you own which......

My 24L TS-E Mk2 especially when coupled with my 1DsMk3!

Makes me feel like a real photographer!

My carbon fibre monopod. Simple thing, I know but there is something about it. It is only a cheap Benro but seems very well made. Just wish I had a carbon fibre tripod, and a 70-200L, a good lighting system, a 5d, and a......

My rubber duck hat, coff coff,.... er..... I mean, my 50mm 1.4 and Profoto AcuteB 600R kit :)

700 and 105 vr in love and dribbling as we speak(from the mouth i might add)

85 f1.8 - the fact that something so affordable can produce such brilliant results never ceases to amaze me. :)

My Eos 3 because it reminds me what a crap photographer I really am, and how lucky I am that I have the use of a digital camers and Photoshop to cover up for my inadequacies! :D

Canon 400mm 2.8L IS ... Nothing else compares :)

My Sigma 150mm Macro it means I can photograph bugs from a distance or in flight and still get 1:1 and then with tubes and a 2xtc and reversed 50mm I will be able to see fleas on bugs :LOL:

My Compact Flash Card

When I started work, it took two hefty guys and a sack truck to move a 2Mb disc drive into a computer room.
Now,I can take a snap of a field with half a million sunflowers smiling back at me...and I can take that snap about 1000 times. At the end, I've got images of 500 million sunflowers in my shirt pocket.

Gobsmacked!

Bob

My Compact Flash Card

When I started work, it took two hefty guys and a sack truck to move a 2Mb disc drive into a computer room.
Now,I can take a snap of a field with half a million sunflowers smiling back at me...and I can take that snap about 1000 times. At the end, I've got images of 500 million sunflowers in my shirt pocket.

Gobsmacked!

Bob

When put look that I can't help but agree
well put(y)

Canon 85mm f/1.2 II.

(y) me too. Although mine is the Mk1, I don't mind going off, making a cup of tea, reading the newspaper and having a little snooze while it focuses. By my god when it does... :love:

My PC with its connection to TP, where I can get answers and solutions to my photographic headaches:bang:

Blooming good answer and I am sure most here would agree (y)

My old 80-200 2.8. Bit clunky and tends to miss focus but when I get it right the results are stunning.

Canon 300mm f2.8L IS coupled to my Canon 1Ds MkIII. It feels just....well...kind of...nice.....yes thats the word.....nice.

My Canon 5D. Whenever I pick it up I just know that I can do what I want to do, rather than with my old 400D thinking that I'm trying to overpower my cameras features.
And coupled with a few L series lenses I can pretty much capture exactly what I want to

Samsung 100mm macro. And not just for macro photos. It's stunningly sharp, beautifully light, has no distortion and lets me get 1:1 for those shots of very small things. Love it!

No question.

Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR :)

My reading glasses because they make my crapp*y photos look a little bit better :LOL:

The illusion caused by my 300 2.8...makes me look like i know what i'm doing

Back