What's the one bit of kit you own which......

mho

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
What's the one bit of kit that you own which puts a smile on your face every time you use it ?.

it can be anything photography related, but can only be one item.

D700, because I'm not limited in what I can do with it, I'm the limiting factor! :)

dye sub printer... it's not *quite* printing money, but done right, it's close...

300mm f4 IS. :love: Well as long as I'm not being a numpty and using slow shutter speeds!

Oh no....maybe my macro....:bang::LOL:

D700, because I'm not limited in what I can do with it, I'm the limiting factor! :)

D3 for me for similar reasons. Had it a while now and I still feel a tad giddy sometimes when I pick it up.

My 1DSMK11 Love it too bits...
"More so when the 24-105 is on it"

MD

:love: Nikon 85mm f1.4

My 70-200L IS f4, I caress it daily :D

Nikon F3. The D90 and D300 get the job done superbly but that old film camera just makes me smile everytime I use it.

Andy

Elinchrom Skyports (combined with my Speedlights) - amazes many non-photographers when you can fire a remote flash. Plus, the results from OCF always get me brownie points with the editors, because they love the effort I put in

My Lensbaby - It always makes me look at different things in a different way and I love using it. When I feel a bit bored with photography, out it comes and always puts a smile on my face.

Something a little more quirky than just an everyday lens for me.

80-200 2.8

85 1.4

Both can take amazing pictures of a cup on a desk, or whatever else is to hand :D

My 50mm 1.4AFS, I just find that I will take good pics with it whereas I never have as much confidence in other lenses.

MP-E65 - its ability to let me see things I've never seen before nor would i see without it, never fails to amaze me.

D700.

Tamron 17-50 f2.8, I know I can rely on it in most of the situations I get in.

85mm F1.8.... love it....

A roll of Velvia from my Pinhole Holga camera ... always amazes me that a box with a hole in one side and a bit of film inside gets a picture at all... It's also got that sense of anticipation while you're developing the film, then you get to pull these amazing 12cm x 6cm slides out of the spool. :woot::woot::woot:

The combination of my D300s and 35mm 1.8 makes me smile when I pick it up :)

400mm 2.8
Puts a smile on my face as soon as I pick it up and a frown when I have to use it for a long period of time and my arms feel like they are going to fall off :LOL:

Canon EF-S 17-55 IS

Had various other standard zoom lenses and can't believe how much better this lens is

My Sigma 100-300 f/4 because it means I'm stood next to a race track :love:

Back