Wheel's magic chair

Morning Julian. Lordy, you ARE up early, anyone would think you were excited! ;)

Have a great day Julian and Lynn xx

Mornin' Julian - hope you had the batteries on charge overnight ready for your first proper day with the kit, and without a houseful of people to entertain!

Great to see you with the kit in the shots yesterday, now it's time to settle down and enjoy learning about the fantastic kit and what it'll do. Take it steady, enjoy it all, it's a long journey, and a pleasurable one - i've had a digital camera for about 18 months now, after maybe 20 years of film cameras, and I'm still finding stuff I didn't realise it would do.

There's some fantastic work been done by everyone involved, especially Rob for galvanising us all into action in the first place, and Darren's mad professor stuff with the customisation etc. is just staggering. I'm only happy to have played a small part and been a delighted onlooker! To everyone involved, i'd like to thank you all - it's helped restore my faith in human nature -goodness only knows how Julian must feel (y)

Lynn put all the batteries on charge after I went to bed last night, I was ready to go to the local wildlife park, but Lynn is back in bed with a migrain. So I am taking photos of my feet :wacky:

Wow lovely bit of kit :) hope you both have hours and hours of fun using it, and Lynn look forward to seeing some of your pics, congrats both - enjoy :)

That's me stuffed now mrs has joined. :) love you really Lynn x x . that's me done being nice for the day :)

A really funny moment when Stuart brought the huge box in. Darren opening it I decided to take a photo of Stuart as I took the compact off the table Stuart giggled at the size of it. The camera I meant :)

Yeah - you can't use the Forum as a hiding-place any more or use it to arrange all those photoshoots with hot models...

Welcome to the madness, Lynn...(y)

I have just been practising photos on the dog she has sodded off under the table, I am sure she was muttering something bad under her breath as she lay down :)

Get more pictures of Lisa - great grin ;)

Have fun with all your new stuff and well done everybody.

Good to see you yesterday Julian and Lynn. Hope you enjoy the camera and glad I could be a part of something like this.

Got home about 7pm! Bloody M6! But well worth the drive.

Stuart
Digital Depot

I have just been practising photos on the dog she has sodded off under the table, I am sure she was muttering something bad under her breath as she lay down :)

We've got a cavalier, if I put the camera up to my eye she looks away, put it down, she looks back, she'll do it all day none of the females in my family like having their picture taken, must be instinct passed down to the dog

We've got a cavalier, if I put the camera up to my eye she looks away, put it down, she looks back, she'll do it all day none of the females in my family like having their picture taken, must be instinct passed down to the dog

:LOL:

CHESTER ZOO VISIT 1ST AUGUST.

Right well I am looking at organising a visit to Chester Zoo and hoping that Wheels & Magic Mynx will both be able to come along with a pair of paparazzi trolleys :)

Opened a thread in relation to it HERE

I have just been out with Lynn and the kids before my carers arrived both snapping away, when a really nice fella called Ian from Billinge (near me) was riding round the lake with his good lady wife. He stopped and his 1st words "thats a cracking bit of kit", he has the D300, anyway I explained everything to him and he said he was going to join, AND DONATE a Manfrotto joystick like the 1 I have on my platform. I look forward to him going if he does as my speech was getting a bit tired when I was telling him things.

Julian, if he does that would pretty much finish the third rig!

We want pics though from today :)

Good to see you yesterday Julian and Lynn. Hope you enjoy the camera and glad I could be a part of something like this.

Got home about 7pm! Bloody M6! But well worth the drive.

Stuart
Digital Depot

We must have passed each other Stuart, I was heading North from London via a meeting in Stafford, the motorways were a lot quieter this afternoon(y)

(y)Stuart many thanks the rucksack arrived this afternoon, very much appreciated.

Thank you..(y)

Remember everyone, if you want to see the photo chariots and say hello to those involved we are all meeting up at the Chester Zoo meet in August (see my signature). There were lots of people that said that they wanted to meet Julian and Nat but not that many booked on the meet yet.

Darren has asked me to let you know i am selling a Nikon 16-35 F4 AF-s ED G VR lens in the for sale section, every £ over £725 i achieve on the sale price i am donating to the fund my asking price is £775 so if you are looking for wide lens please take a look.

That's very good of you, Tony. I already have one so won't be making an offer but I can vouch for the 16-35mm being a great lens, especially for the D700 (y)

I would have had it but scratting round for the £500 I need for the rest of the Lencarta kit I need !

Back