Friday - No idea :shrug:
Saturday - Clean house :(
Sunday Morning (5:30AM) pickup my Grandmother from Heathrow Airport :clap:
Sunday Afternoon (12:30) Child birthday party Cardiff :wacky:

So no fun for me this weekend

Last edited:
Just the rugby on Saturday for me...

Exeter Chiefs v London Irish.

Ah ditto! I'm down at Sandy Park on Saturday for Chiefs v Irish also.

Going to be extremely ill equipped as my second body and main prime are with Nikon at the moment but the agency want me there anyway so i'll be shooting with only 1 body and my crappy Sigma 100-300 f4. Bit concerning given its a 5.15 kick off so hoping floodlights there are good! :shake:

Ah ditto! I'm down at Sandy Park on Saturday for Chiefs v Irish also.

Going to be extremely ill equipped as my second body and main prime are with Nikon at the moment but the agency want me there anyway so i'll be shooting with only 1 body and my crappy Sigma 100-300 f4. Bit concerning given its a 5.15 kick off so hoping floodlights there are good! :shake:

Oooooooh, that could be interesting for you.

I hope you're able to go to big high ISO's! You there for Glyn?

worse part of freelancing for local papers is you dont know until same day what yer doing... just got two jobs 10 mins ago for this aft... primary school footyteam pics in blackburn and then a school in darwen for one player picked for regional u14s footy.. gotta do sportraits....

I just got 2 days notice from LET!

Sheffield Wednesday V Bournemouth for me.

I just got 2 days notice from LET!

5.15 today i get a phone call to go from accy to whalley.. theres a big fire at a farm... you know what the traffics like that route :(.. finally get there and after driving up/down one track lanes.. find the farm...and fire was earlier in afternoon :(

I'm living in the studio this weekend, in there 10-7 tomorrow, then 10-5 on Sunday. Quite excited though, 6 shoots in 2 days might be my new record.

5.15 today i get a phone call to go from accy to whalley.. theres a big fire at a farm... you know what the traffics like that route :(.. finally get there and after driving up/down one track lanes.. find the farm...and fire was earlier in afternoon :(

Oooops!

I'm at the very low key cross country at Wilsons for the Thursday athletic page.

Wonder if anyone has been lucky enough to get Hull v Portsmouth tomorrow.

I'm at the very low key cross country at Wilsons for the Thursday athletic page.

Haa right... its the Accy 10k next week.. might see you there.. prob cover for accy OB while you for telegraph? I covered this twice as my wife was running in it.. but she gave up on it all...

Haa right... its the Accy 10k next week.. might see you there.. prob cover for accy OB while you for telegraph? I covered this twice as my wife was running in it.. but she gave up on it all...

This is my club race but I am tied up that weekend. Maybe PH will get some for the LET, not sure. Don't forget the clocks go back the night before!

Staying this side of the computer screen, Hate football, overpaid load of cissies who cry if they miss hitting the goal.

Realspeed

Having just read Gary's rant, instead of going to a rugby union game, I'm about to head for Scotland v England Aussie rules instead.
Cyclocross at Mugdock tomorrow.

Staying this side of the computer screen, Hate football, overpaid load of cissies who cry if they miss hitting the goal.

Realspeed
:whistle: A valuable contribution to the thread, thanks for that...

A nice wet afternoon at Sunderland v Aston Villa awaits...

Using my patented "where to sit" algorithm, I ended up at the Scunthorpe attack end and got both goals and celebrations as they beat Watford 0-2. All the other togs were at the wrong end waiting for a Watford win.

Fingers crossed for the papers tomorrow.

At Hythe, went for the under dog story, got both goals and celebs! They Qualified for the FA Cup first round proper, it all got a bit mental! Got some good shots.

Sometimes it pays off..

I'll keep my eye out in the NLP then.

At Hythe, went for the under dog story, got both goals and celebs! They Qualified for the FA Cup first round proper, it all got a bit mental! Got some good shots.

NLP has a guy on his knee with open arms celebrating on the front cover, think it said Media something as credit

Shaun

Just seen the draw, Hythe will be happy with that as it's a game they could win. Rest of the draw was rather tame I think.

Last edited:
Nowt for us at Chelsea, boring game, nowt really worth taking, Action Images guy next to me seems to have done quite well.

Back