Where are you at this weekend 22/10/2010

Gutted at the result, hope you got some good pictures though.

my 1dmkIII died a death at bury today... err99 .. changed battery, lens and cleaned connections to lens... nothing all err 99 :(

my 1dmkIII died a death at bury today... err99 .. changed battery, lens and cleaned connections to lens... nothing all err 99 :(

Ouch :( sorry to hear that Tony, hopefully CPS will be able to sort it out for you

Rob and Boggy, the NLP is mine! Both on the front page and the one inside to.

Makes up for the fact my car broke down a few miles out side of Hythe and is currently sat outside a garage in Ashford. When I say my car, I mean the boyfs.

Also with one in the sun yesterday, it's been an interesting weekend for me ;)

That's two shots in the News of the World from the guy sat next to me again. Ggaagghh.

Good news for James Benwell who has a credited rugby shot in the Sunday Times today.

Andy...do you have a copy of the Sunday Times for today?

Could you snip the page out of the paper and send it to me?!

Andy...do you have a copy of the Sunday Times for today?

Could you snip the page out of the paper and send it to me?!

Got both at home :) though i've lost your address since last time so you'll have to send it me again :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Makes up for the fact my car broke down a few miles out side of Hythe and is currently sat outside a garage in Ashford. When I say my car, I mean the boyfs.

Well done :clap:

Hope you get the car sorted

Ouch Andi told me about that, well done on the front cover!

Well done Helen, and i heard about the car!! goodtime/bad times!! Karma!!

The guy next to me at Spurs got a showing in 4 nationals, almost indentical to mine. had to buy a copy of one to check against mine it was that close! :(

It hurts when you buy a copy and then realise it's not yours :(

A little one in The Sun this morning for me and the car, well they say there is nothing wrong with it! I maybe a girl, but I do know how to drive and cars should not make that smell!

:)

Bummer

I thought you'd got rid of your MK IIIs and had two MK IVs.

Ouch :( sorry to hear that Tony, hopefully CPS will be able to sort it out for you

Agreed... my mkII was doing funny things this weekend so it might be time to send it off for a health-check. Planning on selling it after xmas anyway. Anyone interested ?! :D

Actually...better not sell it to anyone in here, some of you will have seen it's "aesthetic condition". Anyone ever tried using touch-up paint on a mkII?! ;)

Nowt for us at Chelsea, boring game, nowt really worth taking, Action Images guy next to me seems to have done quite well.

Scott or Tony?! Scott always seems to do well at Chelsea...

Nothing for me from yesterdays game, one from the Daily Star commission. Of course they used the a pull up from the other end of the pitch and blew it up quarter page :wacky:

Nothing for me from yesterdays game, one from the Daily Star commission. Of course they used the a pull up from the other end of the pitch and blew it up quarter page :wacky:

Charlie Austin on his knees?! Doesn't look too shabby mate.

Is this in the actual paper?

What page?

2 in The Sun Super Goals p20 for me from Watford v Scunthorpe - the big one across the top and the inset of the keeper. Very happy about that as I was up against PA, Reuters, Action, the Mirror and the Star.

James - that Sunday Times cutting is on its way to you.

£12.50 to send it to canon... lets see if i get a 3 day turnaround... got blackburn rovers reserves tommorow...

You did indeed, might have to call you mystic meg now :LOL:

What do you predict for Scunthorpe Vs Leeds on saturday?

More like septic peg!
I'll have a think on this after tonights match.................. I'll let you know.
But if Phil had a pass I'd have a go at it being called off :LOL:

More like septic peg!
I'll have a think on this after tonights match.................. I'll let you know.

:D i'm waiting for him to get his December rota, then i'm off to the bookies to post an Accumulator bet :exit:

nothing this weekend again, not having much luck. all that was used from the man city match wasnt far off what i had. maybe thats a bad thing

Theres a lot of willy waving going on in these "where are you this weekend" threads... Are you actually making lots of money? or is it all going on fuel etc.. cus your traveling a fair way to these games some of you.. Is it worth it financialy or just enjoying yoruselves? I have no views either way... enjoying yourselves is probably the better of the two though :) :)

Theres a lot of willy waving going on in these "where are you this weekend" threads... Are you actually making lots of money? or is it all going on fuel etc.. cus your traveling a fair way to these games some of you.. Is it worth it financialy or just enjoying yoruselves? I have no views either way... enjoying yourselves is probably the better of the two though :) :)

I enjoy it.......most of the time :) deffo lots of willy waving going on though

:D i'm waiting for him to get his December rota, then i'm off to the bookies to post an Accumulator bet :exit:

More like septic peg!

:razz::D Andy, I'm following you around in December!

nothing this weekend again, not having much luck. all that was used from the man city match wasnt far off what i had. maybe thats a bad thing

The Mirror alone had 3 identical shots to mine.. only one I checked though apart from Times Online.

I enjoy it.......most of the time :) deffo lots of willy waving going on though

If I couldnt do it for a living... I would carry on doing it just to enjoy myself.. like I used to.. I love it..

Back