Where are you at this weekend 22/10/2010

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
This Friday im at Headingley Carnegie for Leeds v Sale
Saturday is some Conference RL and some local league footy on Sunday morning.

Just the rugby on Saturday for me...

Exeter Chiefs v London Irish...then spending the rest of the weekend in Cornwall with a new puppy.

Come on you Chiefs,
Football for me on Saturday MK Dons V Exeter City sad thing is i am watching the match not togging.

AHHH maybe one day.

Nothing for me as I'm lens less. Currently repairing the af motor so in the words of bannatyne ..... "I'm ooot"

A wedding on saturday....due to being asked by so called mates when i had a drink and gueard was down.. and me being a pillock said yes and even offered it as a present... now cant get out of it :(

Sunday aftrenoon i have (penciled in) fc united v barrow in fa cup.. better atmosphere than any premiership game believe me..

Owt else i get given usual on friday...

Tony, we can all write condolence messages on facebook if you want, great way to get out of the wedding.

I am doing Spurs v Everton in the morning then West Ham v Newcastle in the evening

Leicester v WBA, Carling Cup on Tuesday

Last edited:
Provisionally ;)

Thurs Hotel re-launch party
Fri Graduations in Hull
Sat Hull v Portsmounth
Sun Birmingham Half Marthon then drive straight up to Sheffield for Kick Boxing show.

Burnley Vs Reading on Saturday Commission for Daily Star Swindon Vs Leyton Orient :D

Stoke Vs Man Utd on Sunday

Wigan Vs Swansea on Tuesday Newcastle Vs Arsenal

Last edited:
Thurs: Man City v Lech Poznan (doing the away leg the following week too woop!)
Sat: Sheff Wed v Bournemouth
Sun: Man City v Arsenal
Mon: Leeds v Cardiff
Tues: Wigan v Swansea

First of the outings for the FA cup for me, Basingstoke vs AFC Wimbledon

This weekend, I am doing absolutely nothing, other than watching some football, and making a nice phone call to the bank asking if I can have a couple of grand for a new lens.

Friday : Sheffield or Liverpool (basketball)
Saturday : Leicester (besketball)
Sunday : Telford Tigers (Ice Hockey)
Tuesday to Friday : Poland - men's and women's EuroLeague basketball

worse part of freelancing for local papers is you dont know until same day what yer doing... just got two jobs 10 mins ago for this aft... primary school footyteam pics in blackburn and then a school in darwen for one player picked for regional u14s footy.. gotta do sportraits....

i'll be the slightly drunk stoke fan throwing pies at the Nikon users!

:LOL:

we should have a whip round for the pies... make sure you ahve enough :)

Friday - Shooting a gig at 53 degrees
Saturday - PNE Youths
Sunday - Horse Jumping event

To be honest best weekend of photography i've had in a while.
Bit of pocket money :LOL:

Back