Where are you this weekend?

Edit My Images
No
After a short discussion with Kipax!. Where are you this weekend?
me I'm @
Hudds V Bury on Saturday
Leeds V Castleford RL Sunday (i think!!)

PS mods please remove from sports forum (my bad!!):shake:

MCC under 21s cricket on Friday

Northampton v Accy on Sat

Biggest cup final in the lancashire cricket league calander on sunday.. so all day one game.

post removed as not relevent to this thread

Last edited:
working as usual, we only close down for 3 weeks in a year so we can have a break. Other than that we work 7 days a week including bank holidays and weekends

Realspeed

so your not shooting any sport this weekend then ? :)

I shall be in N Wales enjoying a break and shooting who knows what :shrug:, maybe a few trains, bit of street and likely as not, some scapes..:)

I shall be in N Wales enjoying a break and shooting who knows what :shrug:, maybe a few trains, bit of street and likely as not, some scapes..:)

So no sports?

Not sports then? sorry if I misplaced the link but I thought I'd placed it in the "Sports" section?, if your taking the **** then HA HA!, lets move on!! if not then the rhubarb triangle puts you nearish Leeds so do you shoot sports there?. Kind regards Graham.

It is in talk sports.. I think people are reading it in the todays posts or latest posts list and not looking where it is.... easy done.. have fallen foul of that one myself a few times:)

Now you're confusing me - just got the other one moved for you :p

I need something, anything. I'm so bored not doing anything now :LOL:

Thanks for sorting Kelly, & John I didn't mean to be rude! just thought you knew about the cock up!!:LOL:

Last edited:
Lol, twasn't me. I'm on my mobiley so reported it and Grendel sorted. Although I did work out how to delete your other one without losing the whole Talk Sports forum. So, yay me :LOL:

Never have done sports only mainly animals. Unfortuately the business has to come first even though I am past retirement age. This helps pay for my camera gear and a decent holiday occassionally like China -California and this year hopefully Brazil.

Realspeed

wooooosh :)

sorry I think you missed my sense of humour.. you do know your posting this in the sports section yes? :)

Wednesday - Saturday : Dusseldorf,Germany for Team Finland basketball
Saturday (afternoon) : Coventry vs ??? (Championship)
Sunday : Birmingham City vs Arsenal (WSL)

Should be a good one...

Sunday : Birmingham City vs Arsenal (WSL)

no womens footy until cricket finishes in mid sep for me... was going to do liverpool this thursday but dont know if my other mkIV will be back in time...

Saturday - Scottish Rugby League Grand Finals day at Scotstoun Stadium.
Four games, first kick off at noon, last at 5.15, and a climb up to the Club Deck after each game.

Sunday - back to the same venue for american football

Nowhere, i decided i had had enough and gave up my sports freelancing. I feel like a free man! :)

Actually i lie, I'm at Snetterton with BTCC both days, but thats too fun to be work!

Doing a triathlon on Sunday, early start I think first swim at 7am. Not sure about Saturday, could do with sharpening up my footy...

no womens footy until cricket finishes in mid sep for me... was going to do liverpool this thursday but dont know if my other mkIV will be back in time...

Got few Women's footy squeezed in for this month.. lots of London Prepares and Basketball to do as well..
No cricket for me this summer at all anymore... done my fair share of it :bang:

Very jealous of you on both days there Andrew :p

Of course, if you need a runner, tea girl, sun brolly holder, you know my number :LOL:

Just got my accreditation for both Challenge Cup Semi Finals

Saturday: Wigan v Saints at Warrington
Sunday: Leeds v Cas Tigers at Doncaster

Deffo Sat, not sure about Sun.

Back