where to buy canon 5d mark 3

Hdew didnt price match for me but like I said they are offering a 3 year warranty instead of standard one year....you get 1 year canon + 2 yr Hdew....panamoz offer 1 year panamoz warranty....£100 more expensive but I think HDew is the sensible option....what do you think....

That's entirely your decision.

In my experience I've never had to make a warranty claim on any of the stuff I've bought over the years and hopefully never will, so a 1 year warranty is fine for me. If it fails after that period, then I'll just send it off to Canon or wherever to get a quote for fixing it - I'm sure the repair will come in much less than the amount I actually saved by buying grey, so I'm still quids in. Panamoz also offer a 1 Year Replacement warranty (at extra cost), which means you won't have to wait weeks for the repair, they'll just send you a brand new one within 2-3 days.

At the end of the day you go with the company you feel most comfortable with, that gives you what you want at the price you want it...

Panamoz are cheaper and getting very good reviews. You get a standard 1yr warranty or optional 1yr "replacement" warranty (extra cost). I've just ordered one from them myself. They do supply it with UK power adapter and English manual.

Power adapter, so its a US charger, which plugs directly into the adapter and into the wall, and not like the UK chargers right?

Power adapter, so its a US charger, which plugs directly into the adapter and into the wall, and not like the UK chargers right?

Sorry, poor terminology on my part. Reading what others have posted concerning this, it's a proper UK charger with UK plug, but I can't confirm that 100% myself until I receive mine.

Back