Who has videos on youtube? Post your links etc!

My personal channel is only for random clips of my cat and other stuff that happens randomly :D
Mostly for friends and family to have a laugh at or to show them what my lad has been up to at the race track.

Here's a recent one at the local twitchers hangout (Hasties Swamp), a random visit as I have no idea when the best times to see the water fowl are.. :)
Shot with the Pano SD700. Not mean't be taken seriously, just a view of the what was going on at the swamp and some relaxing audio.

Those steam engines look and sound fantastic Ken, very well captured, it looked like a very enjoyable trip.
I've been having fun trying to capture the spirit of Summer myself.

They both had more of a slideshow sort of feel to them, it left me sort of waiting for something to start. Nicely put together though.

I have a YouTube channel. I mainly use it to upload wedding sideshows.
It's an easy way for couples to share them without having to host themselves and the hope was that potential clients looking for venues etc would click through to me.

http://youtube.com/channel/UCxbLyccuSeDL8c6F8RrBGEw

But wedding sideshows are a bit boring, so I did this playing around at the London marathon.
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=TLfvF3prQjo

This is the only serious video I have done.
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=KmAYmA5HdUQ

I like video, but finding the time to edit it is the biggest problem for me. So much more work involved. So I have lots of respect for those who do it properly.

They both had more of a slideshow sort of feel to them, it left me sort of waiting for something to start. Nicely put together though.

Thank you Ken, I hadn't thought of editing anymore than a moving slideshow really, I try to keep my vids shorter than 5min due to timely upload speeds.
Here's another little one I knocked up recently, which is very close to a popular shark fishing site in UK waters.

Made a little compilation video today whilst filming a video review. Watch in HD!

Please be gentle (but do feel free to feedback here!) as it was my 1st attempt at filming a music video for one of my good mates, who happens to be a fantastic guitarist*.
*He was the first ever international recipient of a scholarship to Berklee College of music in the US, graduated with straight A's and selected for personal tuition with Steve Vai.

We filmed the video on a shoestring (basically just me and my D7k, friends and family as the extras, edited on my laptop etc) in a warehouse that we had access to for an hour or two.
He's an instrumentalist, with a love of Zombies..so I appreciate it might not be everyone's cup of tea!

Finally decided to give video a little effort and see what I could come out with.. fairly pleased with the results! All filmed within 15ft from the front door (so not too much effort!). Even included a multi angle bit..!

Finally decided to give video a little effort and see what I could come out with.. fairly pleased with the results! All filmed within 15ft from the front door (so not too much effort!). Even included a multi angle bit..!

Like that, the bit underneath the squirrel was a good idea. I might try that in my garden, though I reckon my squirrels would end up playing with the camera!

Nice Vids peeps, as for the music everyone has varied influences & tastes if we all liked the same how boring the world would be.
Dare to be different ;-)
However I have one vid lol, its crap quality taken on a iPhone 3s, with that said I laugh when I look at the views is got????

Enjoy or don't. Lol

Just getting into video too, this is my first attempt at shooting a days photo shoot with a colleague.

Here's my best effort so far using a Pentax K5iis, GoPro Hero 2, Kodak Playsport and 2 iPhone 5s.

5800 miles and 8 countries in less than 7 minutes travelling in our Land Rover Discovery from the UK to the Arctic Circle. On the way back we visited Stockholm, Copenhagen, the Bridge at Arnhem and the Menen Gate. Enjoy:

Very nice job, perhaps a better adjustment of the sound level at the start to match the music level. Some shots were a little repetitive, but overall quite watchable. Excellent work on the credits.

Hope I can post my 'Link' correctly -- first time I have done it -- I did some on my Wife's Fuji Finepix S9600 -- here is use of 'Polariser Filter'

Here is loading a 120 rollfilm into a developing tank

Video of my drive through Glencoe

A video I took when at Hampden to watch Scotland v Norway. The Tartan army singing, We have a dream, for "Children in need" Not a great video, but the view count is sitting at 143,000 !!!

Last edited:
I used to do a few videos for the nightclubs that i've worked in, but the editing time envolved ment the misses got a bit fed up with it, so i had to stick to just the club photography. Anyway here's a few of mine.

WARNING!! Most of these videos contain Stobe lighting

Filmed with the 1DX

Excerpt from a Recent concert at St. Martin in the Fields by my daughter. Shot with Panasonic GM1 & Kit lens. The lens is softer than my 25mm, but still amazing camera comparing to it's size. Many concert venues don't allow DSLR sized cameras but they are okay with POS cameras :)

Please watch in HD / full screen

Filmed on a 600D with stock lens which really isn't up to the job of filming this sorta thing. Edited in about 30 seconds on windows movie maker.

Waiting for payday to buy some nice lenses and editing software :clap:

Back