Who has videos on youtube? Post your links etc!

Sundays storm over Dundee..... 6th June 2014... 15 mins before I shot this video a Twister touched down briefly !!! My first Live Twister !

Last edited:
Hi Folks !! I have done some Videos on You Tube about my 'Old Classic Cameras' and other stuff such as How to Do Macro -- I use my Wife's Fuji Finepix S9600 and my Daughter has helped with some 'Titling; when she is in a Good Mood and not doing Homework -- please have a look at my small list and there may be something of interest -- PS : It's all REAL FILLUM -- No Digital !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfXUqe1-t2vHiM-lfDb-jhA

Last edited:

Hopefully link will work!! One of my ransoms I created in the gopro......Volume needs to be turned up on it ;) ......

I'm the fat one in the white Tshirt & my partner is the Wiltshire under 15yrs No1

Last edited:
Here's my best effort so far using a Pentax K5iis, GoPro Hero 2, Kodak Playsport and 2 iPhone 5s.

5800 miles and 8 countries in less than 7 minutes travelling in our Land Rover Discovery from the UK to the Arctic Circle. On the way back we visited Stockholm, Copenhagen, the Bridge at Arnhem and the Menen Gate. Enjoy:

Really like this one, well matched to the music with cuts on the beat, interesting locations, nice cars...

Would love to do a 4x4 trip like that. Drive 4x4s for work but don't own one, is their a club or something?

Only slight issue, it's "Menin" - sack the script supervisor.

I've had a few trips abroad recently, and while photography is the main interest and passion, I've found myself playing with video on my D4s and D800E. I shot the Nepal stuff first, back over Christmas/NY, and the Iceland stuff over two trips in Feb and April. I edited the Iceland trip first, the first ever video I've put together, and then just last week decided to dig out the Nepal footage, just a couple of days before the devastating earthquake.

So, Nepal, in life and colour. Shot in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Boudnath. Lost a load of footage too from Pokhara and an Everest flight.

Iceland. A mix of GoPro time-lapse (using an egg timer to include movement) and Nikon footage.

Both edited using a trial version of Final Cut Pro - very much beyond my needs, and I've not even scratched the surface of what it can do.

Well since my last post you guys have really posted some good videos, interesting too :)

One or two will be happy that I don't have quite so much amazingly choice music to worry anybody that can't find the mute switch.

So my channel https://www.youtube.com/dlo247 now has a bunch more videos, some you'll hate, some you might find interesting. But i'm still learning and it's pretty fun.

So I'll leave my latest one, it's long so I don't expect anybody to see it through unless you're interested in Colombian Coffee. Most of my videos aren't this long. Most of the videos I upload are for myself as tests or somewhere to store my travel videos.

El Ocaso ‎Coffee Tour in Salento, Quindío, ‎Colombia
View: https://youtu.be/OfYML3T4q_M

I've had a few trips abroad recently, and while photography is the main interest and passion, I've found myself playing with video on my D4s and D800E. I shot the Nepal stuff first, back over Christmas/NY, and the Iceland stuff over two trips in Feb and April. I edited the Iceland trip first, the first ever video I've put together, and then just last week decided to dig out the Nepal footage, just a couple of days before the devastating earthquake.

So, Nepal, in life and colour. Shot in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Boudnath. Lost a load of footage too from Pokhara and an Everest flight.

Iceland. A mix of GoPro time-lapse (using an egg timer to include movement) and Nikon footage.

Both edited using a trial version of Final Cut Pro - very much beyond my needs, and I've not even scratched the surface of what it can do.

There's no reason this kind of footage wouldn't make it on the tv or a net travel channel... Nice work!!

It's great to see video getting more attention around these parts. Some fantastic drone work too! Here's something I shot to test out some new LUTs:

I do alot of carp fishing in my spare time, and if any of you on here go carp fishing I'm sure you will know that there is plenty of time "not catching fish"! So I spend a lot of time using my camera and gopro's.

He his is a video of some stuff that I got last year.
View: http://youtu.be/ZZIInTauFII

Looks nice. How are you generating the LUTs?

The LUTs I'm using at the minute are James Miller's DeLUTs, which I've been applying through Premiere CC if I'm feeling lazy, or for more serious work DaVinci Resolve.
Resolve has the ability to very easily export looks that you're working on as cube LUTs which is nice!

The LUTs I'm using at the minute are James Miller's DeLUTs, which I've been applying through Premiere CC if I'm feeling lazy, or for more serious work DaVinci Resolve.
Resolve has the ability to very easily export looks that you're working on as cube LUTs which is nice!

I normally use java and create my own cube LUTs, but they're normally implementing something weird for testing purposes.

Anyone for racing ?

Contour HD, 720p, 30fps, Final Cut Pro.

Last edited:
Nothing as impressive or well-produced as most of the others on here, but hopefully can stir up a few chuckles anyway...

Back