weekly WiganRL 52 for 2014 - Lines added

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, looking forward to the challenge and hopefully give me some much needed inspiration! I will start posting pics once I have my new internet connected!!

Thanks Mandy, this is the first challenge I have tried so it should be interesting!

I like it Anthony. Lines within lines!
Many thanks!
Good start to the challenge nice lines there and fits into the theme very well. keep up the good work only an image for theme 2 needed now look for ward to seeing what you come up with for that.
Many thanks, need to get my thinking head on :runaway:

I like it too Anthony, like the b&w and shallow dof. I would maybe crop to lose the bottom slat so there is black at the base of the image, would also leave a nice odd number of 5 slats remaining

I like it too Anthony, like the b&w and shallow dof. I would maybe crop to lose the bottom slat so there is black at the base of the image, would also leave a nice odd number of 5 slats remaining
thanks Hazel, wish I had thought of that one! all good points to try and think of for this weeks theme

Welcome to the 52 Anthony :)

Lines/Linear - I'm with Hazel on this one, and some nice detail caught in the shot, good start :)
Many thanks again, looking forwards to using the camera more and in more creative ways...

Nice, I like the b+w conversion, I might be tempted to crop a little off the bottom.
Thanks for the feedback Michael, the more i look at it the untidier it looks...
What he said :)
Thanks for the feedback Sarah, already having a bit of a mind block for this weeks challenge...

Welcome Anthony, good image and on theme :)

Nice tones and textures.

Gerry

I like the way the picture shows the texture of the table I like the lighting as well. (shouldn't there be a pie on there though ?;))
Thanks Paul, lol yes a pie would look good, a bit off piste...not from Wigan though the pie eater chants do make me chuckle...looking forwards to new season
Welcome Anthony, good image and on theme :)

Like Michael I think a little off the bottom would work . good staet.

Nice tones and textures.

Gerry

Thank you all for your comments

The contrasty approach with this works wonders. I can almost feel the grain in that wood.

PS - It might say I live in Leeds under my avatar but it doesn't mean I support the wrong RL Team. I've spent many an hour on the terraces of Central Park. Those were the days. :banana:

Hi Anthony & a belated welcome from me :wave:

Lines , good gritty conversion , loads of detail in the wood so a great start to your challenge (y) I'd also be tempted to crop the very bottom line out

Back