"Win a Wedding Shooter Kit" Challenge SEPTEMBER 2009 POST YOUR ENTRIES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was from a recent wedding provoked by a story I was telling as we were just about to do the cake shot. It was totally spontanious but but I was ready!

61.jpg

What happens when you are sitting at the back of a Pontiac Firebird convertible with no seatbelts and the driver put his put down on the gas.

The official Tog was explaining how good his Canon was compared against a Nikon :D

IMG_1742.jpg

A local farmer, not particularly happy about having to wear a suit and tie but savouring this break in the proceedings at least:

Copyof_MG_1644.jpg

All the entries in this competition have had me in stitches, please keep 'em coming as they brighten my day no end :)

There's one at every wedding! A little gem she was!

Looking for more confetti.

img6166.jpg

here is one for you
groom on the left and good friend on the right being doorman all we did all day was mess around

and these two grab each others bum and pretended to kiss then they realised
i was behind them with my camera lets say we was all laughing for most of the day

this was taken before the wedding aswell i told his new wife after he had cheated on her and showed her the proof she was in stitches

23.jpg

Thank you Colin!

This will be a different pic to all the ones posted above.. an INDIAN wedding... :)

my best mate .. the guy in pic looking lost .... n holding the stuff. ( in a turban ).. was actually asking his mum what to do with the things given to him by the bride's father ... ( not in the scene ) .... and Kapil's ( my mate's ) dad is asking him to go n change .... cause its custom to wear the " expensive " clothes given by the father in law ...

It was a lil confusion n was a bit funny to me as a spectator lol .. :) as the two sides follow different customs .. .

3937027966_625fc4a55a.jpg

i may need to Gatecrash a Wedding today to get a picture for my entry.
future.gif
001_tt2.gif

*goes to grab tux and heads off to local Churches*

Quick question what time does the competition close? Is it on 30/09/09 @ 00:00 or @ 23:59... ?

Eagerly awaiting results :cautious: :LOL:

I've just noticed it's the 'FUNNIEST' candid wedding shot. :bang:

The father of the bride, note the skillful combination of walking, taking a photo, AND holding a glass of bubbly... Cracked me & Rona up that day!

264.jpg

did a wedding the other day walk outside and found the pageboy outside
10 seconds before his dad found him - was well funny

Oh poo, completely forgot about this one and I had a couple of really good ones from the wedding we went to on Saturday...

Stunning, what a lovely shot.

:clap:

I agree
such delicate clarity in the shot and balance of colours.
looks like old skool 35mm to me. great quality kit...
love the expression too, kids are great to shoot (in a nice way!!), so open in their facial expressions

Might be worth FITP making it clear in the voting thread that the numbers in the poll do not correspond with the numbers shown next to each post i.e. they're all one out, or am I just stating the obvious?

Might be worth FITP making it clear in the voting thread that the numbers in the poll do not correspond with the numbers shown next to each post i.e. they're all one out, or am I just stating the obvious?

That's what happens when you do these things at 4am, I'll go sort it :bang:

Oh bugger :( I thought I was winning!

Would it be an idea to reset it for fairness? I know I've voted for the wrong one now...

You'll need to add a number 66 on for the last entry too...

Oh hmmm ok I thought you would have chose the winning entries instead of leaving it to a poll... So how long is the poll going to run for? Also isnt there a chance that polls can be abused? Are users allowed to request other members to vote for their entry?

***EDIT***
This poll will close on 08-10-2009 at 03:56

Oh hmmm ok I thought you would have chose the winning entries instead of leaving it to a poll... So how long is the poll going to run for? Also isnt there a chance that polls can be abused? Are users allowed to request other members to vote for their entry?

***EDIT***

i agree polls can be abused easily

it closes on the 8th of october by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back