World Cup 2018

I think I will have to spend time with the wife now!!! Mind you, our local social club was doing £2 a pint during England games so at least my liver can recover!

Haha, I was lucky - mine’s been in Oz for the last 2 weeks visiting her sister - not back for another week - I’ll probably notice shes not here this week!!!

Haha, I was lucky - mine’s been in Oz for the last 2 weeks visiting her sister - not back for another week - I’ll probably notice shes not here this week!!!
No food or clean clothes? :)

No I'm saying it's not all down to technical gifted players. If England can play as a team and work hard. they will reach far in competition's
Greece .? Well there will always be rare exceptions, where were Greece before those Euros and where are they since ?

Germany, Spain and Argentina are you using one bad tournament to suggest these teams over the years do not have “technically gifted individuals” ? Crikey ! I have lost count of how many bad tournaments we have had.

The finger has often been pointed at England’s school and youth footballs preoccupation with ‘winning football” at the expense of correct coaching in the ‘finer skills’

Training with Hazard and the like is not going to learn those ‘silky skllls’ as I said you need that ‘in your locker’ way before you reach your 20’ s. Sure you can improve under good coaching but the fundamentals need to be in place already.

Well my custom made trainers didn’t bring any luck to my team. Here’s to a more successful Euro 2020!

IMG_2197.JPG

No I'm saying it's not all down to technical gifted players. If England can play as a team and work hard. they will reach far in competition's

Like Portugal in 2016 - ok, one very gifted player but the others are just decent players, nothing better than what we have.

In my opinion Stewart, you are incorrect. Throw all the stats you like at me, when you see that the other top European leagues have a top 2 or 3, how can those leagues be stronger? Here there are 6, maybe 8 teams that challenge for the top 4 positions, in Spain there's 3, Germany 2, Italy 3.

We also have the best managers in the EPL - Pep and Jose are two of the most successful in the last 20 years, add in Wenger up till recently (who in his day was not bad), Pochettino who had Madrid sniffing round him, and Klopp...

We also have the best managers in the EPL - Pep and Jose are two of the most successful in the last 20 years, add in Wenger up till recently (who in his day was not bad), Pochettino who had Madrid sniffing round him, and Klopp...

I think the jury is still out on Pochettino, like most of the Spurs players, he is yet to win anything :D

Back