WOW!

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
I've just been through a spacetime portal with 2 apaches and a centaur, or something.

What planet is this? Looks nice.

i think we are the only ones left alive , everyone else must have died on the way through

I can't log in or post any responses and the oak panelling is missing and where's Roberts with my brandy.

Oh, hang on its through this door......Ahhh all is right with the World

Alas, I made it through too

My only worry is that I seem to be being targeted by advertising for 'ladies 30D bras'. How did they know my size?

My only worry is that I seem to be being targeted by advertising for 'ladies 30D bras'. How did they know my size?

yeah, that was getting on my t*ts yesterday.

not so bad at the moment, largely because everything is microscopic small, s'like reading a stamp from 100 yards..

Last edited:
Getting on my t*ts..... I assume this was a pun... if not, why not.

Didn't used to need my reading glasses for the forum... oh, I'm in the maze of twisty passages, all alike, as well!

whilst I'm on an uber negative roll...lol, it chuffin white so that'll have to get dead and facebook intergration button does not actually turn that s*** off, and we're still fannying about with gdamn "likes" and twatter crap

part from that...its ok.....:)

Looks nice and slick and clean to me.

Old avatar looks very pixelly...time to update it

-wonders if I'm the only one geeky enough to have thought of a DSLR by Canon on reading this-

You need to get out more....it says "ladies 30d bra", I'm not seeing cameras when I read that..

The faint black text could be a bit blacker, also the blue could be a bit darker

ah hell, can't just be friends with Woodsy now, oh no, I've gotta "follow" him like a div...:/

Navigating is taking a bit of getting used to! (Maybe it's those glasses of red with my dinner!)

Jeez, It does feel a bit odd.

Thnk I'd better get an avatar - looks a bit naked without one.

Surely we're all bigger tits than that?

Just realised the iPhone app doesn't work but the forums are very easy to use in Safari on the phone. Very nice indeed!

Yeah, the app has been killed as the new forum makes it obsolete. Hopefully it'll be a bit more stable as the app crashed all the time.

It does work really nicely on iOS. The old ones were a pain using the browser. I'll probably ditch the app myself.

post your trophy count

jox = 10

lordy

wait....12.....chatterbox and 5 years jus rolled ino_O

Last edited:
Back