WOW!

Wow I just found out that I don't have to click on that tiny blue dot to get to the first unread post, I can click on the thread title (if it's in bold, and there is a blue dot)... well, I'm excited anyway!

Having written that, I click on the homeless Holga thread title and get to the first post... then had to click first unread to get to the end. Oh well, only one extra click in that case (for a thread I had not visited in Xenforo).

Having written that, I click on the homeless Holga thread title and get to the first post... then had to click first unread to get to the end. Oh well, only one extra click in that case (for a thread I had not visited in Xenforo).

Is it possible you accidentally clicked on the date under the thread title? That would take you to the 1st post.

I must be a complete eejit... I can't see any blue bar with "Day" anywhere?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dummy:

^^^WHS^^^ I can't find the 'day' thing either.

And I'm sure I left my whiskey on the small side table next to fire and some bastards swiped it, that's what happens when you let riffraff into the club.

And I'm sure I left my whiskey on the small side table next to fire and some bastards swiped it, that's what happens when you let riffraff into the club.

The 'day thing has been removed now.
As for your whiskey.....well...... :beer:
But I ain't no riff raff :nono:

And I'm sure I left my whiskey on the small side table next to fire and some b*****d's swiped it, that's what happens when you let riffraff into the club.

I see the swear filter hasn't been turned on :banana:

The 'day thing has been removed now.
As for your whiskey.....well...... :beer:
But I ain't no riff raff :nono:

I expect my daily tipple to be replaced forthwith otherwise I shall despatch Roberts to beat you with a rolled up copy of the BJP :boxer:

The day option was only there while there was a second test theme available. That's why it isn't there as there is only one theme now.

Mark how do I stop getting emails from messages posted.....I've unticked everything in "alerts" and saved changes, but can't see what else to do?

Mark how do I stop getting emails from messages posted.....I've unticked everything in "alerts" and saved changes, but can't see what else to do?

Click on your name at the top right of the screen...

Select preferences on the pulldown menu

ensure that the "and receive email notifications of replies" box is not ticked.

Click on your name at the top right of the screen...

Select preferences on the pulldown menu

ensure that the "and receive email notifications of replies" box is not ticked.

It's not ticked.......and I got an email today, well I'll see what happens as I was flooded in the beginning with all boxes ticked and it should be easy to find what's causes just one (well assuming I don't get anymore today) (y)

Damn: just got an email showing your reply about 19mins ago and the clue is "unread watched threads" :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Maybe just unwatch the threads you're getting messages from Brian, or if you DO want alerts unwatch, then re-watch, but opt out of emails...

Maybe just unwatch the threads you're getting messages from Brian, or if you DO want alerts unwatch, then re-watch, but opt out of emails...

Well maybe the software is too good in giving so many options, it's certainly better than many other forums..but sometimes being simple has it's advantages ;)

^^^ Thats what I think and I'm as simple as it gets

And another thing... it would appear that the toilet roll inthe latrines has been replaced with something soft and indeed padded. This is not acceptable, Izal has been perfectly adequate for the memebers of this august establishment since before the old Queen passed away and its still good enough today. Harrumph.

Tee Heee^^^

Back