Your Favorite portrait of 2011.

I think my favourite is this one as it turned out exactly as I envisaged it. Beth wa just leaving the shoot and I saw her outfit and grabbed her for this shot.

5819251206_3c5be92c3c_b.jpg

Two of my favourites from 2011.

leanne1small.jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

Got to be this one of my daughter for me.

What's good to see is that with all the clients we have photographed over the year it's the images of loved and cherished ones that touch us the most

Ahem....... :naughty:

Good thread Dave...

JR2 by Cris_L, on Flickr

Stunnind that mate, one light on subject and white background blown out?

If I was been extremely picky the bra strap marks are drawing my eye, nothing a clone tool couldnt sort.

Such a stunning set of portraits on here (y)

Anyway not been taking portraits for that long but this is one of my favs from this year - my daughter Jessica taken with 85mm f1.8.

Jessica
by Don't like to be Bored, on Flickr

Cheers

Nick

Another favorite of mine from this year...

Charlie_Montage1.jpg

MD(y)

That storyboard/collage of Charlie is quality Dave, i've been looking for different ways of making them and that is a new one on me. One i must try out.

Cracking pics in there too

Maybe not the the best technically, but this one of my granddaughter at Halloween is one which always makes me smile.

6599083699_0418f71b55_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Right, been thinking hard (and trust me that ain't easy ;) ) and have picked one as my Fav, was a hard choose, and was so nearly the red shoe one, but then there was France, Birmingham, So many from Wales, some stunning ones from the Studio, but in the end went fo this :D

The Stunningly Beautiful Ashlea on location in Wales......

IMG_3621.jpg

I've seen some stunning work by you over the last year and i would like to be able to match it. This is one of my favorites attempts of the year ................

Kelli Smith by iangregory65, on Flickr

Back