Youtube motivation

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.
I am a long standing member of this forum, although pretty much not active at all in the last few years. However, with kids getting older and situation at home less hectic I decided to start making my way back to more regular photography.
During the first lockdown (not that I was any less busy) inspired by all the "Heatons" of the youtube world I decided I will be making a photography vlog once a month. The idea was to have a motivation to get out of the house, whether it is rain or sun, and if photographs dont come out nicely at least I will have a souvenir video ;)
To be clear I am happy with my professional life and treat photography purely as a hobby. Therefore I am totally fine with pretty much only my family as an audience ;) Saying that I found that this is a great way to 'meet' new interesting people, and any ocasional comments realy motivate for further creations.

Do any of members here have a similar thing going on here?

My videos are in Polish, but I always add custom subtitles in english. Would anyone mind me sharing a link here every now and then?

Last edited:
Would love to watch and learn about various types of photography. Also different areas of the world .
My view on YouTube vlogs "everyone has a way of teaching" some will like it,others wont.
I for one will look forward to viewing.

Would love to watch and learn about various types of photography. Also different areas of the world .
My view on YouTube vlogs "everyone has a way of teaching" some will like it,others wont.
I for one will look forward to viewing.
Thank you, this is a refreshing way of looking at things.
Bear in mind please my videos are not of the same standard as I am sure you have seen on YT, and dissapointingly I dont show Poland - I live in Scotland ;)
Please enjoy... or quickly forget ;)

Please note the hiking ones although have some photography in them, photos are not the main focus there.

Enjoyable watch ... I doubt Glasgow has ever been quieter!

Hi all.
I am a long standing member of this forum, although pretty much not active at all in the last few years. However, with kids getting older and situation at home less hectic I decided to start making my way back to more regular photography.
During the first lockdown (not that I was any less busy) inspired by all the "Heatons" of the youtube world I decided I will be making a photography vlog once a month. The idea was to have a motivation to get out of the house, whether it is rain or sun, and if photographs dont come out nicely at least I will have a souvenir video ;)
To be clear I am happy with my professional life and treat photography purely as a hobby. Therefore I am totally fine with pretty much only my family as an audience ;) Saying that I found that this is a great way to 'meet' new interesting people, and any ocasional comments realy motivate for further creations.

Do any of members here have a similar thing going on here?

My videos are in Polish, but I always add custom subtitles in english. Would anyone mind me sharing a link here every now and then?

Honestly this is what Ive done since september, well, a youtube channel but general not specific, most are about things to do with Mazda Bongos (50 to 1000% cheaper than a vw camper) as that's what was available and interesting to me at the time, then a few greenhousing and latest was last week a quick photography one. I'll never be a Thomas Heaton or any of them, Im doing it for me, no one else and if others are interested or pass by, fair play, if not Im still getting the enjoyment of doing them.

Hi Pietrach,
very enjoyable. I especially liked the video of your Devil's Pulpit trip. You certainly made it a very interesting video.

Back