Weekly Yvette's 52 for 2020

OP
OP
Y
Edit My Images
No
Week 11 Transport

Poised to Go.JPG

As self isolating, ....an archive image from 9/19. Lucky to live near Lakenheath , which helps my fondness for fast jets!

Last edited:
Edit My Images
Yes
That's a great POV and unusual to get that view without the usual airfield detritus, and even better to get it with the engines running! Where were you to get this without a fence etc in the way - generally I've found USAF Security Forces to be unaccommodating to those who are supposed to be there, let alone "civilians with big cameras" (minor assumption on my part...)

OP
OP
Y
Edit My Images
No
That's a great POV and unusual to get that view without the usual airfield detritus, and even better to get it with the engines running! Where were you to get this without a fence etc in the way - generally I've found USAF Security Forces to be unaccommodating to those who are supposed to be there, let alone "civilians with big cameras" (minor assumption on my part...)
Thank you for your kind comments. I was at one of the viewing areas at Lakenheath, not the official public one, but the lay by corner on the other side. It is kinder light wise from that direction. I crossed over the road and had my lens hood against the wire fence as the planes were taxing out towards me. I used a Canon 6d, with a 70-200 2.8L, and a 1.4 converter.
Happy days!