weekly Yvette's 52 for 2020

Secure - Love the bright colours and composition I prefer the more natural version.

Personal -Lovely image works really well as a mono image

Personal - I think the dof works well to concentrate on the children.

Week 30 ; Graceful

Graceful.JPG

Taken this week at Snettisham RSPB. My first time there, and my first attempt at a murmuration. Next time will be at sunset.

Niec graceful murmuration :)

Beautiful shot for graceful, very well spotted and captured :)

Good timing, I always find this sort of thing fascinating!

Graceful
I do miss seeing these murmurations, we don't seem to get many around my neck of the woods.

Static - I love the viewpoint you've got on this. Great shot.

Patterns - well spotted. It looks like antlers - I think you could almost draw the body of a deer in the sand too!

Really interesting shot for static - I really the view point (and the pond weed definitely means static for me.) And your patterns shot is lovely - the textures in the sand are really nice.

Static is a very striking shot, great colours and the straight on view works really well.
I like your patterns as said it does look like antlers.

Last edited:
Great POV for static. Very sharp in all aspects.
The pattern shot is very well spotted.

Static, great viewpoint and an interesting ship according to wikipedia.

Pattern, no idea what is is but it looks very small, is it where water has moved around the thing in the sand?

Pete

Static - That looks as narrow as a narrow thing that's very very narrow indeed. Cool angle on that. It looks imposing.
Patterns - I'm going to agree on the antler thing too. Odd to find a pattern like that in the sand that could almost be a fossil.

Week 33: Camouflage

Camoflage.JPG

Yes, some of you may recognise this corner of my bathroom... not that I normally keep gin in my bathroom! Sorry I'm late.

Week 34: Tiny + Technique (Juxtaposition)

Tiny.JPG

My excuse for being late is that I was waiting for the Big One to go red!

Two nicely thought out shots :)

Camouflage
Gin, in the bathroom, what is the world coming to ;)

Tiny
A good composition, little and large.

Week 35: Snapper's Choice
Masked 4.jpg

The Masked Steampunk. Taken at Bressingham last weekend.
Continued thanks to everyone who takes the trouble to visit and comment.
(I quite often have a Gin and Tonic in the bath...)

Nice image - even the mask in on topic. Just a shame it isn't in focus.

Hi long time since I commented looking back I particularly like the Y ellow Sunflower, and your graceful Mumuration.

Lovely shot for juxtaposition. Makes me want to eat them - properly red tomatoes are so appealing! I rather like your camouflaged gin as well - I might just have a G&T when I get home tonight...

Your Steampunk Portrait is so nearly there - it's just a shame it's not quite in focus. But what a great subject to spot!

Choice
I like that you can see his eyes through the glasses. It gives a bit of connection.

Back