weekly 52 in 2012: Post Your Photos Here :) (No Comments Please)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
A bit late in the day as we're on week 48 already, but here's the thread for posting everyone's shots each week. It's going up now so that we can try it out for the rest of this year, and be all nice and ready for 2013!!!!

So, when you have a new photo ready, post it in here, with its title and any notes you want to make, along with a link to the same photo back in your own thread. People can then follow the link, and give you feedback in your thread.

There's no need to post photos in order, or to worry if you get behind, just post each shot as and when it's ready.

Unless others disagree, I don't see a reason to limit people to one shot per theme, as long as no one dominates this thread.

Please do not post comments in this thread, which is for photos only. Instead, follow the links to people's own threads, and comment there.

I'll post my week 47 shot below as an example of the format :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Week 49 - Glow

"The First Glow of Morning"

There's a story to this one, which is in my thread, along with BTS picture :)

Two options, one as I originally had it, one with an edit suggested by Andy, which annoyingly I rather like! I've also removed the bird plane, and a bright halo line from the horizon. I'd like to know the consensus please :)

Original:

W49 - Morning Glow.jpg by MarkBerry1963, on Flickr

Edit:

W49 - Morning Glow Edit.jpg by MarkBerry1963, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back