2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Hi, Alan, any reason for this?

Cheers.
I am not sure.

I
Hi, Alan, any reason for this?

Cheers.
I have always had spells when I fall behind but I always try to take the photos in the order in which they are drawn. So, if i get stuck on one theme, even tho I may have ideas for the later ones, I niggle with myself on the first, scratch head etc etc, which kind of makes me worse so that i think b...er I'll just take a snap. - which of course is just what i don't want to do. Hard then to break the circle.
Just a bit down at the moment. :sulk:
'Pull yourself together man' :bat:
Just watching Children in Need and the stoicism of the young children with life threatening illnesses and feel quite pathetic

I am not sure.

I have always had spells when I fall behind but I always try to take the photos in the order in which they are drawn. So, if i get stuck on one theme, even tho I may have ideas for the later ones, I niggle with myself on the first, scratch head etc etc, which kind of makes me worse so that i think b...er I'll just take a snap. - which of course is just what i don't want to do. Hard then to break the circle.

I'm very OCD about posting. I HAVE to meet the deadline, even if it involves drifting off at work, laying in bed at night thinking about ideas and spending too long on t'interweb looking for inspiration.

Just a bit down at the moment. :sulk:
'Pull yourself together man' :bat:

It's called 'The Dip' we've all been there and we'll all be there again.

Just need to make sure you come out the other end.

Just watching Children in Need and the stoicism of the young children with life threatening illnesses and feel quite pathetic

Context is everything. I know exactly what you are saying.

I often repeat a quote by Bridget Fonda in The Assassin, "I never did mind about the little things.", might be just me.

I look forward to your Smooth submission (y)

Cheers.

mr.si, are you OK? Are you OK, mr.si?

Sorry, couldn't resist...I've been in the park with my camera and a hangover since 8:30. Cold, wet, but had a great time :)

Hello boys and girls... well, it's now Thursday which means it's nearly Friday :)

I'm back in the right country again so will catch up with comments etc. perhaps on Friday. I'm at client's most of tomorrow and then away for a dinner tomorrow night so no rest for us weary travellers :(

I also want to catch up with my week 1 shot at some point before the year's done!

Hope everyone's having a good week and looking forward to the weekend which is now within touching distance :banana:

So, anyone up for a bit of candid photography at the local HM Prison?
Ha ha, similar era, but my thoughts were more of how to sneak into the local hospital and check out the surgeons ;)

Smooth criminal! :rolleyes:

Why was I thinking 'vaseline' :eek: :naughty: :exit:

I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...
I do have a life...