Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

My cat Jerry last Christmas, playing with my (new) speedlight
set-72157628799361501

RIP :crying:

He was certainly a thirsty Cat

My two - Reggie and Ronnie. Still less than a year old. Totally different but both lovely.

8108437265_18c3f59a0c.jpg

Here's our Monty again started going outside now he's had his jabs.

This thread seemed to be slipping away

Norwegian forest got cold ...
8248332578_26dc7154dc.jpg

this bed is on a tall bar stool...this bar stool is standing on....beware...my desk!!! next to my screen :) he likes it there as he is above me ;)

8248322384_9f2bf2f588.jpg

I haven't been here of late and finally had a chance to have a look around and upload somemore pics, I'm sticking with cats!

The Neighbour's Kitten

Charlie

My girlfriends overly vocal black cat

Gertie

Gertie by Gazmo1, on Flickr

My girlfriends friends cat who did some kitty modelling for me

Fliss

Fliss by Gazmo1, on Flickr

I forgot about this little tabby that I photographed at a zoo in Delaware, USA. This is were my gf used to work.

One of our 17 year old, 'Whiskers'. He's still fairly fit but not jumping as high as he used to!

Whiskers-2013-X3.jpg

Benji after a session with the Cosmic Catnip Banana!

Heather

Sorry these are just snaps from my phone so the quality is terrible, but this is one of my cat Bailey the other night

8535836137_2bb38a89d3.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8536940880_6a2df08cbf.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8535836267_da07327da4.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Some beauties here

Reggie and Ronnie

First one with the K-5 and the D-FA 100mm Macro and the second with the D800 and 50mm 1.8D

Wow, great first photo katie! What a lovely pretty name for a cat too

love the moggie shots :):)
heres one of ours Asha :)

asha-2web-1.jpg

This is my handicapped cat, Chance. His back legs don't bend but he is able to do about 90% of what any other cat can do. He is strickly an indoor cat, we found him when he was only a few days old and took in his mom, and one brother. We had to give away 3 other kittens which I hated to do, but we already had two other cats. Chance is now almost 13 years old and doing great.

This photo is when he spotted something outside the window and forgot to pull his tongue in all the way after grooming himself.

Back