Cloudforest's 52 for 2022, Week 37- Looking Up

Week 33 Square

Another church shot from me this week. I'll try harder for the next week :)

St Nicholas' at Withernsea - square panels in the stained glass windows and square tiles on the altar floor.
52 Week 33 Square by Peter C, on Flickr

That's a beauty Pete, you even have some dappled light coming in from the right.

Nothing wrong with a church shot or two. You certainly get the exposure right which isn't easy in that environment.

Great shot Pete, it's captured so much personality.

That definitely made me smile.

Captured a lot of character in that shot.
Thanks Kell. She's definitely a character!

Great shot Pete, it's captured so much personality.
Thanks Bill. She might be small but she does have a big personality.

Great shot. Mono suits this.
Thanks Peter. Black and white works for me and especially as there were a few bits of distracting colour in the background!

Awww what a cutie. We had Cheee Wawas when I was a nipper :D

So cute. My friend also has a chihuahua called Mimi... she has a huge personality! The mono really works well for her.

Nice, really good level of detail, fits the tech and the exposure is really well handled.

Another nice mono Pete, and nice shadows on the pews to tick the theme box

2 Good catch up shots Peter, the stone of the Abbey has plenty of details in it and stands out well against the sky. Nice framing by the leaves.

Good back lighting of the leaves in your woodland scape shot.

Pete

2 Good catch up shots Peter, the stone of the Abbey has plenty of details in it and stands out well against the sky. Nice framing by the leaves.

Good back lighting of the leaves in your woodland scape shot.

Pete
Thanks Pete.

I like the intrusion of the leaves from the top, it adds to the impression of looking up.

Back