weekly DK's 52 in 2013 - Wk 47, 50, 51 & 52 added - FINISHED !!!

Hi DK,
Nice to see you back, and only one more to go, i like the second friendship pic better and fit is quite fitting o_O
Looking forward to not seeing your weekly updates for the next 52 :LOL:

As I was typing this you threw in the last ones Timbers for me (y)

Well done for getting there

Last edited:
Well done Dean...not only for completing your challenge but for keeping the spreadsheet up to date as well ....your efforts have been much appreciated :clap:

Water.....got to be the timbers shot for me

& just love the Fit image...great way to finish off matey :clap:

Fantasy, timbers and water drops 2 all worthy, (y)

Congrat's for making it to the finish... who had money on you posting week 52 before the end of the year eh??

And also pat on the back for great work with the soreadsheet, and comments around all the other threads. Best of luck for 2014's.

Hi DK,
Nice to see you back, and only one more to go, i like the second friendship pic better and fit is quite fitting o_O
Hi Allan... Hahaaa Thanks :)
Looking forward to not seeing your weekly updates for the next 52 :LOL:
Ah :D

Well I did do 3/4 of the year quite regularily, and I'm determined to not let work push me away from it this year :cautious:

As I was typing this you threw in the last ones Timbers for me (y)
Thanks Allan :)

Well done for getting there
And thanks again... it has been tough these last few months, but got there JUST in time :)

Timbers for me too, Well done mate. :clap:
Cheers Brian :)
Well done Dean...not only for completing your challenge but for keeping the spreadsheet up to date as well ....your efforts have been much appreciated :clap:
Thanks Lynne :)

Water.....got to be the timbers shot for me
Cool... that's mine too :cool:

& just love the Fit image...great way to finish off matey :clap:
Cheers Missis :D
Got to agree with the other, Timbers (y)
Thanks Mark :)

Nice to see you crossing the finish line :clap::banana::clap:
And thanks again... appreciated :)
Fantasy, timbers and water drops 2 all worthy, (y)
Ooooo and a thanks to you Graham :)

Congrat's for making it to the finish... who had money on you posting week 52 before the end of the year eh??
Hahaaaaaaaaa :D

Well to be honest... finished work, got Christmas shopping and visiting family out of the way then had two days to catch up on stuff... what a great 2 days they were too, Just me, my camera and my PC :)

And also pat on the back for great work with the soreadsheet, and comments around all the other threads. Best of luck for 2014's.
Thanks Buddy (y)

Last edited:
Hi Dk
Don't know why I have ignored you mate ( could be that mad rush to finish stunned me)
Friendship #1 - fits the theme well. Sharp on the figures and oof busy b/g handled well
#2 - good shot , like the impression of movement of the figure, dog and sea. Nice comp. I might have cropped out about half of the sea at the top

Fantasy - just made me smile, the idea of that man made fantasy behind a chain link fence - the kind of 'sad' scene that we get at seaside entertainments in winter.

Fit - on theme, good exposure

Water - #1 Timber is good comp with the lead into the sea and muted tones. Wind farm bothers me a bit cos i see this shot as a bit abstract and the farm jars with that for me.
#2 - drops on car - I really like the abstract feel and contrast of colours . Good detail. Probably my choice, good as the Timbers shot is.

Well done on finishing and particularly on the hard work that you put in on commenting, the spreadsheet and your unfailing courtesy and welcoming attitude to newcomers to the threads. That all takes time and commitment(y)

Have a good trip to London

Hi Dk
Don't know why I have ignored you mate ( could be that mad rush to finish stunned me)
Stunned YOU... it stunned me more mate :D the last few month really wore me down at work
Friendship #1 - fits the theme well. Sharp on the figures and oof busy b/g handled well
#2 - good shot , like the impression of movement of the figure, dog and sea. Nice comp. I might have cropped out about half of the sea at the top
Hmmmmm good idea :)

Fantasy - just made me smile, the idea of that man made fantasy behind a chain link fence - the kind of 'sad' scene that we get at seaside entertainments in winter.
Clutching at straws i was, seemed to get away with it too :D

Fit - on theme, good exposure
Ta :)

Water - #1 Timber is good comp with the lead into the sea and muted tones. Wind farm bothers me a bit cos i see this shot as a bit abstract and the farm jars with that for me.
Ahhh didn't even think of that, could have cloned them out :)
#2 - drops on car - I really like the abstract feel and contrast of colours . Good detail. Probably my choice, good as the Timbers shot is.
Cheers Alan... I liked that one too although quite simple

Well done on finishing and particularly on the hard work that you put in on commenting, the spreadsheet and your unfailing courtesy and welcoming attitude to newcomers to the threads. That all takes time and commitment(y)
Cheers buddy (y)

Have a good trip to London
I sure will... DID :)

Hi DK, just putting the 2013 52’s to bed (it may take me a while!)

I’ve had a quick flick through your shots. You’re brave doing pencils, one subject I will avoid after seeing the precision that Mentalblock produced with his huge project! Saying that I do like number 1!

It’s been good to see how much that shiny 5D has really pushed your photography up a notch:)

Anyhow, I hope to be more on time than you throughout 2014 ;) I may even get more comments out there this year!!!

Thanks for all the work with the spreadsheet.

Back