weekly DK's 52 in 2014 - Wk's 52 'Support' Added - AND FINISHED :)

OMG.....just posted my Support shot in the pic only thread & saw yours so had to pop in....

MAHOOOOOSIVE well doe to Jo for modelling for you:clap::clap: I'm no expert on lighting as you well know but both images look great to me , I prefer the closer shot simply cos you see more of the beautiful detail in the lace (y)

A happy new year to you , JO & the family......look forward to doing it all over again in 2015 :banana:

OMG.....just posted my Support shot in the pic only thread & saw yours so had to pop in....

MAHOOOOOSIVE well doe to Jo for modelling for you:clap::clap: I'm no expert on lighting as you well know but both images look great to me , I prefer the closer shot simply cos you see more of the beautiful detail in the lace (y)

A happy new year to you , JO & the family......look forward to doing it all over again in 2015 :banana:
Cheers Lynne :)

Must agree it was VERY brave of Jo to agree to this one :)

Hope you have a great new year too... plenty of falling down juice i hope :beer:

Hi DK and very well done to Mrs DK too .... the first shot for me ...I love the splash of red ...the casual look ...the detail ....all very tastefully done, so well done to you both.

.....a very happy New Year to you and yours, and thank you for all you hard work with spread sheets ....even if I can never find it :)

Hi DK and very well done to Mrs DK too .... the first shot for me ...I love the splash of red ...the casual look ...the detail ....all very tastefully done, so well done to you both.

.....a very happy New Year to you and yours, and thank you for all you hard work with spread sheets ....even if I can never find it :)
Thanks Susie :)

The link is always in my signature and in the opening post of the photo only thread, naughty girl for not bookmarking it :LOL:

All thje best to you and your family also, I hope 2015 is a great year for you !!!

Well done DK, great image (y).............thank you to Mrs DK :clap: :whistle: :D

I'm no good with lighting, but the first looks slightly better light wise :)

Thanks again DK for all the work you put into the TP'52 :clap: I'm going to miss all the regulars, its been a good laugh :)

Happy New Year mate to you and yours, atb for 2015

Blimey you make her work for her xmas presents don't you..

#2 for me, does away with the issue of lighting the BG too, and of course the little bow is perfectly arranged.

No issues with the lighting, looks nice and soft and natural.

Great finish to this year and sets you up nicely to get into 2015.

:jawdrop:

Wow! You have a very understanding wife, Dean! There is no way that Mrs pjm1 would ever sign up to that :(

A thoroughly fantastic end to a tremendous 52 by you - well done. For what it's worth, I prefer #1 as there's a little bit more going on in the image and the colour contrast is super. Lighting is fab and just a brilliant idea for your last submission.

I was hoping to get one done today but I'm as sick as a parrot today. I'll see if I can get the necessaries done, but I'm going to struggle to stay up for the bells tonight at the rate I'm going (which is very slowly in no particular direction!)

Look forward to seeing your shots in 2015 - have a great evening tonight! :beer:

Hi DK, what a way to end this year :jawdrop: very sharp and beautifully lit No.1 for by the way

have a great new year(y)

Hi DK

EXTRAVAGANT ... excellent answer, but I'm surprised you didn't keep that up your sleeve. Anyway, nice photography.

SUPPORT ... this had crossed my mind! #2 = TMI ... so therefore #1 for me.

Hi Dean, re the lighting I think you have it bang on. The dark area is always going to be dark and trying to focus light there is likely to wash out the upper chest?? Make-up might be an option and - unusually for photography - maybe even a touch of sparkly/lustre-y stuff just in that one area?

I have to say, it seems a bit strange to be commenting on someone else's wife's decolletage to them!!

Blimey you make her work for her xmas presents don't you..
I'm sure payback will be a calling one day :D

#2 for me, does away with the issue of lighting the BG too, and of course the little bow is perfectly arranged.

No issues with the lighting, looks nice and soft and natural.

Great finish to this year and sets you up nicely to get into 2015.
Many thanks Graham... and a big thanks also for your comments all year (y)

:jawdrop:

Wow! You have a very understanding wife, Dean! There is no way that Mrs pjm1 would ever sign up to that :(
I was very pleasantly suprised too, as long as her face was not visable and it was not to appear on my facebook page.... fair enough from me :)

A thoroughly fantastic end to a tremendous 52 by you - well done. For what it's worth, I prefer #1 as there's a little bit more going on in the image and the colour contrast is super. Lighting is fab and just a brilliant idea for your last submission.
Many Thanks Phil, and again for your excellent advise every week too (y)

I was hoping to get one done today but I'm as sick as a parrot today. I'll see if I can get the necessaries done, but I'm going to struggle to stay up for the bells tonight at the rate I'm going (which is very slowly in no particular direction!)
Damn, there is a LOT of it going about, hope your feeling better soon mate :)

Look forward to seeing your shots in 2015 - have a great evening tonight! :beer:
And yours too :beer:

Hi DK, what a way to end this year :jawdrop: very sharp and beautifully lit No.1 for by the way

have a great new year(y)
Thanks Allan :) best wishes for a great 2015 for you and your loved ones too (y)

Hi DK

EXTRAVAGANT ... excellent answer, but I'm surprised you didn't keep that up your sleeve. Anyway, nice photography.
Cheers David :)

SUPPORT ... this had crossed my mind! #2 = TMI ... so therefore #1 for me.
Apologies and many thanks too :)

Hi Dean, re the lighting I think you have it bang on. The dark area is always going to be dark and trying to focus light there is likely to wash out the upper chest?? Make-up might be an option and - unusually for photography - maybe even a touch of sparkly/lustre-y stuff just in that one area?
Excellent Thanks Phil, odd but makeup didn't even cross my mind, will mention to Jo, she may have something suitable for my next experiment/re-shoot :)

I have to say, it seems a bit strange to be commenting on someone else's wife's decolletage to them!!
Guess it would for me too, appreciate you did (y)

Extravagant - I like the idea for the theme and the image is nice and bright. The addition of the knife and fork is well thought

Support - Although you say it was a test shot, I also prefer #1. It''s probably the inclusion of the red cardigan that does it as well as the hair. Well lit also. What a great way to finish and a big well done to Mrs DK for agreeing to model. I know what it's like to turn persuasion into results ;)

Well done for finishing the year Dean :clap:

Stop staring, Andy, stop staring :naughty:

Wonderful soft lighting. I like the inclusion of the red top as well. No real crit, but I might a cropped in a little to removed the white BG.

Aren't wives great....."Jackie, I may need your assistance again!"

Great finish to a great year

Chests ;)

Extravagant - I like the idea for the theme and the image is nice and bright. The addition of the knife and fork is well thought
Thanks Peter :)

I don't think it would have worked if I used stainless utensils, I really wish I could have found a paper plate :)

Support - Although you say it was a test shot, I also prefer #1. It''s probably the inclusion of the red cardigan that does it as well as the hair. Well lit also. What a great way to finish and a big well done to Mrs DK for agreeing to model. I know what it's like to turn persuasion into results ;)
Thanks again Peter, never easy is it but worth the effort :D

Well done for finishing the year Dean :clap:
Cherrs Peter... you too (y)

Stop staring, Andy, stop staring :naughty:
LOL :LOL:

Wonderful soft lighting. I like the inclusion of the red top as well. No real crit, but I might a cropped in a little to removed the white BG.
Cheers mate, I did think about the crop, but wanted to keep a broad crop and still include some hair and skin at the bottom, but now you mentioned it, I have looked back and think a tad more could have came off to remove the white patches, without effecting it too much... maybe :thinking:

Aren't wives great....."Jackie, I may need your assistance again!"
Ha Haaaa that sounds very sincere too :D

Great finish to a great year
Cheers Buddy (y)

VERY apt this time :ROFLMAO:

Well done for finishing the year in style and a bigger well done to Mrs DK for once more going above and beyond :clap: Thanks for all your comments in 2014 and for all the work you put in keeping the spreadsheet updated (y)

Well done for finishing the year in style and a bigger well done to Mrs DK for once more going above and beyond :clap: Thanks for all your comments in 2014 and for all the work you put in keeping the spreadsheet updated (y)
Thank you Elaine... and it's been a pleasure also... see you in the 2015 threads :D

Back